• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have added some new shoes for sale on The Marketplace, shoes of my own that is. See them all here.

The sizing will range between UK6.5/UK7 (US7.5/US8 – EU40.5/EU41)

Most of the shoes have been worn less than 5 times and the featured model is actually brand new. Some come with shoe trees, others do no so please do read carefully.

I have more to add so stay tuned for those as well.

And if you are not my size, do check out The Marketplace anyway (click the logo to get to the home page). There are a ton of shoes there at great prices and common sizes!

If having doubts when purchasing from another vendor on The Marketplace remember that in order to start selling shoes on our forum, you have to start a Paypal business account which means that you go through more rigorous checks as an individual, And you are protected by Paypal as a purchaser.

Happy Shopping!

https://marketplace.theshoesnobblog.com/products/index/TheShoeSnob

-Justin FitzPatrick aka The Shoe Snob

Attachments

• DSCF7507.JPG
    DSCF7507.JPG
    278.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF7522.JPG
    DSCF7522.JPG
    274.9 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF7540.JPG
    DSCF7540.JPG
    258.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCF7558.JPG
    DSCF7558.JPG
    272 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCF7571.JPG
    DSCF7571.JPG
    289.6 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCF7624.JPG
    DSCF7624.JPG
    323.6 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCF7651.JPG
    DSCF7651.JPG
    285 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF4454.JPG
    DSCF4454.JPG
    272.8 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCF4884.JPG
    DSCF4884.JPG
    279.6 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF4424.JPG
    DSCF4424.JPG
    305.4 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF4433.JPG
    DSCF4433.JPG
    290 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCF5359.jpg
    DSCF5359.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 144
  • DSCF5382.JPG
    DSCF5382.JPG
    251.1 KB · Views: 271

Dichnotfu

Reaction score
I'd like to order a pair of sneakers in sale but why is it only on the US website? I'm asked to pay 60$ of shipping to Europe which is definitely too much

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
jfitzpatrick-footwear-collection-21-march-2019-2965-1024x835.jpg

After waiting many months, we have finally received our stock (most of it that is) and have officially launched our Summer Sale.

There are several facets to the Summer Sale so please read carefully below so that you understand it all.

As we continue to restructure J.FitzPatrick Footwear, we have felt it logistically easier for us to simply run the sale on one site, the US website. For those of you in Europe, please take note of this.

For those of you with outstanding PreOrders, we are currently working on getting those all out. As a company with limited employees and a good amount of sales, it takes us time to shine, pack and ship everything. We are currently emailing all of you to make sure you are around to receive them.

www.us.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com

j-fitzpatrick-footwear-march-2016-ss-16-hero-408-1-600x431.jpg

The Core Stock Sale
As per usual, we are discounting our Core stock, the models that will continue to be offered at JF Footwear. We are offering 20% discount to what is in stock and what will be arriving in 6 weeks time. After having a lot of PreOrders over the last few months, we had to make a 2nd restock order but that is due to arrive towards the end of September.

j-fitzpatrick-footwear-collection-28-september-2018-hero-00328-600x400.jpg

The A/W Pre Order Boots Sale
During our Consolidation Sale, we nearly sold out of everything we had in stock. At that point we decided what we were going to go forward with for the next seasons and this collection is what will be restocked for A/W.

This stock has already been ordered so what is available to purchase is limited to what has been ordered. If you have been contemplating one of these models, best to act fast to ensure your pair.

For those of you that have already PreOrdered, your pairs have been ordered separately.

j-fitzpatrick-footwear-collection-4-april-2018-hero-0646-600x400.jpg

The Discontinued Models – Pre Sale
Further to our Consolidation Sale, we have decided to get rid of the models shown in this collection and are therefore offering you the chance at Pre-Purchasing them at 30% off.

However, we also decided to make it a little bit more interesting by adding a couple more Genesee’s and Alki’s to the mix.

We will no longer the Genesee as a RTW product so wanted to give you one last chance to grab a few colorways before they become an MTO option only.

These will take around 4 months to produce from the end of the sale period. Expect them in January 2020.

j-fitzpatrick-footwear-collection-9-november-2017-hero-trainers-on-feet-0243-1024x682.jpg

The Sneaker Sale

We have discounted all of our current sneakers at 25% off

Now is a great time to grab these at an unbelievable price (for the quality that you are getting in return)

Please read the size guide carefully before purchasing!

www.us.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The J.FitzPatrick Footwear yearly London Sample Sale is about to happen this coming Wednesday. It is 4 days long this time and the details are as follows:

Wed – 8am to 7pm
Thu – 830am to 530pm
Fri – 830am – 530pm
Sat – 930am – 3pm

Address: Mark Powell Bespoke, 2 Marshall St. Soho, London — W1F 9BA

J.FitzPatrick Footwear to have around 200 pairs of shoes, with prices ranging at £100 – £250

Contact for J.FitzPatrick: [email protected] , Tel: +44 20382157169

This year we are teaming up with Ascot Shoes, a retailer of some of the most striking shoes this world has seen coming from various makers across the industry.

Ascot London Summer Sale in collaboration with the @theshoesnob_official @jfitzpatrickfootwear
1) John Lobb
2) Saint Crispin’s
3) Vass
4) Barker Black
5) Crockett & Jones
6) Edward Green
7) Corthay
8) And many others…

Between 300-400 pairs
Size from UK6-12
Shoes from £150 to £1000

Some rare Croc gems to be had. Time to book your flights into London that weekend for an opportunity not to be missed.
Contact [email protected] for more info

We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible!

And for those of you not able to make it to London, please do check out our Summer Sale happening now. Lots of great deals there too!

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
2nd Markdowns are now Live

paddymac

Reaction score
hi justin, which sole gives extra height- the double leather or the city rubber?

culverwood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK if the stock is in London how do I get a price in £ for sale shoes? I cannot find your UK website any more!

Xune

Reaction score
I automatically get redirected to US site, tried private browsing, clearing cookies, different devices, but it seems there's a redirect in place.

Kamil1987

Reaction score
I automatically get redirected to US site, tried private browsing, clearing cookies, different devices, but it seems there's a redirect in place.

Same here since couple of days.

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
OK if the stock is in London how do I get a price in £ for sale shoes? I cannot find your UK website any more!

the sample sale stock is in London but not the rest of the stock. That is in NYC, hence us not allowing people to get to the UK site as there is no stock there

Our Summer Sale is only being offered on the US site for logistical reasons

Xune

Reaction score
Our Summer Sale is only being offered on the US site for logistical reasons
Yeah, that was even stated above in the topic. But now I'm completely unable to access non-US site, at all. The main site, not sale subsites. Even to browse regular items.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads