• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shoewarma

Reaction score
there is a chance, but I won't promise anything...and if you have been waiting for a while now, well let me tell you that another 3-4 months at this price is worth it
I wasn't waiting for this particular model to go on sale actually, as I was eyeing other shoes from other makers and never really paid attention to the Redmond III. I got the email today, and bang, this guy just went up the top of my list. How long is the sale on for? Also, for pre-orders, do I get charged right away or right when the product ships? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions; I've never purchased anything from your brand.

Last edited:

Shawl Lapel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im eyeing at this pair of boots for longer period and I have this funny case, ..... something is not most beautiful but you still keep your eyes on it. Any experience with Wedgwood with jeans.
View attachment 1100650

I have the burgundy Wedgewoods that I wear with jeans sometimes. The brown/demin would work well too I'm sure.

Shawl Lapel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wasn't waiting for this particular model to go on sale actually, as I was eyeing other shoes from other makers and never really paid attention to the Redmond III. I got the email today, and bang, this guy just went up the top of my list. How long is the sale on for? Also, for pre-orders, do I get charged right away or right when the product ships? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions; I've never purchased anything from your brand.

I'm not Justin but I pre-ordered the Snoqualmie and paid/was charged up front. Then the shoes ship when they arrive to him :)

Jaguardragoon

Reaction score
My MTO actually took 4months. Justin told me it needed a remake since the first wasn’t up to his snuff. I didn’t mind since the final result was so pleasing.

9390BAF7-7C9B-41B8-9BCD-D378E223150B.jpeg

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

no worries for the questions, I understand.

The sale is until the 4th of Feb. For preorders you pay upfront. We don't make shoes on trust I am afraid

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

shoewarma

Reaction score
no worries for the questions, I understand.

The sale is until the 4th of Feb. For preorders you pay upfront. We don't make shoes on trust I am afraid
Ah, makes sense, I suppose.

Now for sizing, I generally wear UK 7.5/US 8.5 in most of my shoes, except for my Carlos Santos double monk strap on the 234 last, in which I wear a UK 7/US 8. From what I gather, the TMG last is true-to-size and I should go with a UK 7.5/US 8.5?

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ah, makes sense, I suppose.

Now for sizing, I generally wear UK 7.5/US 8.5 in most of my shoes, except for my Carlos Santos double monk strap on the 234 last, in which I wear a UK 7/US 8. From what I gather, the TMG last is true-to-size and I should go with a UK 7.5/US 8.5?

Yes, I would go for the UK7.5/US8.5 based on that. Thanks for the support!

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The way that we have always run the business has been to frequently rotate models/colorways in order to always have fresh options at J.FitzPatrick Footwear. It keeps us almost like an MTO company consistently having seasonal products for one to two seasons to thus be replaced and not again return (for RTW). And we do so in order to bring out new ideas that the world has yet to see or that we feel represent our brand better. Unfortunately, this sometimes means that we have to get rid of models that have been with us longer than a season or two. Sometimes models that have been with us since day one.

In this AW sale we are actually getting rid of 9 models, 3 of which have been with us since day one and that truly represent the J.FitzPatrick Brand. But like Einstein said, the 'Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.' So when a model has had it's day, no matter how much I love it, it has to go.

The first model being featured is our lovely Laurelhurst wholecut loafer in Burgundy calf. One of my favorite loafers and designs (so minimal yet elegant), this lovely has been with us since the inception of the brand. But I feel my interests spreading to other models and ideas and see that the time has come for us to part ways with the Laurelhurst in calf leather. This is not to say that it won't come back as it is a classic model, but for the moment we need to give it a rest.

We are currently offering it at 30% off which puts it down to the low price of $287

The sizing we have in stock and available for immediate purchase is: US8, US9, US10 (on the US site)

What we don't have readily available we are offering on Pre-Order at the 30%, something that we have never done before. This is your last chance to get this model, at a discount no less, before it becomes an MTO product.

For any questions please don't hesitate to email [email protected]

Happy Shopping!

Justin FitzPatrick

https://www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com/

Laurelhurst.jpg

the-shoe-snob-socks-model-april-124_grande.jpg

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our iconic Denim boot, the Wedgwood, is finally making its way out of our permanent collection after having a good run. It has been with us since day one of our inception as a brand and historically has been one of my personal favorite models. Being a denim freak and wearing jeans 90% of the time, I remember being so thrilled when I first made this boot. I was so pumped to see them and it was one of my very first samples made, a boot that I still have to this day although I don't wear it as much as I should. For me, It has always been like a relic that you don't want to ruin so you don't dare touch it.

But It is time to part ways with it, as sad as that is. I will always love this boot, but I need to try new things, not only for my personal interest but also to keep the brand fresh.

Thanks to all of those that have bought a pair and made me feel good to know that one of my favorite boot ideas was also liked by many others, especially when that model pushes some boundaries as a denim Balmoral boot would!

We are currently offering it at 30% off which puts it down to the low price of $336

The sizing we have in stock and available for immediate purchase is: US8, US8.5, US9, US9.5, US10, US11.5, and US12

What we don't have readily available we are offering on Pre-Order at the 30% discount, something that we have never done before. This is your last chance to get this model, at a discount no less, before it becomes an MTO product so do not miss out!!

Happy Shopping!

Justin FitzPatrick

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

Dembowski

Reaction score
If Westlake on NTG I have UK8.5 , which is slightly to large, UK8 is just OK (I have Madrona monks in this size), and UK8.25 woudl be perfect. I am wondering if in Wedgwood on TMG, size UK8 shoudl be OK? Meaning, can I assume, that they are a little bit wider than NTG?

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If Westlake on NTG I have UK8.5 , which is slightly to large, UK8 is just OK (I have Madrona monks in this size), and UK8.25 woudl be perfect. I am wondering if in Wedgwood on TMG, size UK8 shoudl be OK? Meaning, can I assume, that they are a little bit wider than NTG?

yes exactly, the TMG is slightly wider than the NGT, so you should be fine in the UK8 size

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The 3rd shoe being highlighted in our Discontinuing Models series is none other than our Leavenworth Ghillie brogue in the Dark Museum Calf and Snuff Suede on the SEA last. This is actually one of my favorite models in the collection. I find that it looks good with almost anything, literally. It's smart enough to wear with a flannel suit for Winter but also not so stuffy that you can't pair it with a nice set of jeans or khakis. And that is what I have always loved about this combination of leathers/materials. The dark brown leather with the light brown suede is a surefire win-win pairing in the shoe world!

But as is usual with bold models, you find most people challenged by the thought of taking them to work. I guess my role in being a shoe guy has never made me understand that, but it would appear that in this day and age of people wearing sneakers with suits, that pretty much all goes now. So why can't you wear the Leavenworth to work with your suit? I don't see why you can't! So don't fret, grab your unique pair before they go!

We are currently offering the Leavenworth at 30% off which puts it down to the low price of £245 ($297.50 USD)

The sizing we have in stock and available for immediate purchase is:

UK Site: UK6.5, UK7, UK7.5, UK8, UK8.5, UK9, UK9.5, UK10, UK10.5, UK11
US Site: US8.5, US9, US9.5, US10.5, US11, US11.5, US12 and US13

What we don't have readily available we are offering on Pre-Order at the 30% discount, something that we have never done before. This is your last chance to get this model, at a discount no less, before it becomes an MTO product so do not miss out!!

Happy Shopping!

Justin FitzPatrick

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

unnamed (4).jpg

unnamed.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads