• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I don't think you will be disappointed especially with the lower risk of free shipping.  

Thanks for that vote of confidence D.

I really appreciate the honestly, Justin. I definitely agree with your opinion on Carmina, I would pay C&J prices for them with no gripes. Your prices seem very fair for what you offer and the free shipping is a huge bonus. Thanks for the reply.

It's my pleasure.

If you do order, I hope that you will enjoy them!

Beach Bum

Reaction score
My pleasure. Thanks as always for your support in the blog.
"As good as Carmina" is up for debate, particularly as I feel that Carmina undervalue their own shoes, by a lot. They could easily sell for +£450 and they would still be worth it. We have different traits that make us good. They definitely have more hand techniques (fudge wheel on the welt, nails on the toe etc) than my own do but I do think that my own shoes are a good price for what you get. Just want to be honest.

Interesting, so prices are similar I take it between yours and Carmina? So I guess one could argue yours are over-priced rather than theirs being under-priced.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Interesting, so prices are similar I take it between yours and Carmina?  So I guess one could argue yours are over-priced rather than theirs being under-priced. 

I can tell you one thing that isn't debatable...the fact that you're a dick!

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Interesting, so prices are similar I take it between yours and Carmina?  So I guess one could argue yours are over-priced rather than theirs being under-priced. 

We all know that you don't like my Spanish made shoes, but please understand that we all don't care either...

Feel free to keep posting but I will say it now that if it continues on this path I will simply refrain from answering

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

We all know that you don't like my Spanish made shoes, but please understand that we all don't care either...

Feel free to keep posting but I will say it now that if it continues on this path I will simply refrain from answering

Maybe @Beach Bum is just upset you don't carry flip flops?

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I just realized that you were the person that apologized earlier yet you take stabs at me still.

Do you think Santoni's are overpriced? Or Crockett & Jones? Or any of the Italian brands that you seem to love??

To answer your question on public forum one can ague what he wishes but that does not make him right....

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe @Beach Bum is just upset you don't carry flip flops?

Lolz!
crackup[1].gif

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know that this is the last week to receive free shipping on jfitzpatrickfootwear.com -- if any of you are at all interested in the shoes, now would be your chance to take a stab at them.....I will leave below some pics to show you what is new and interesting

Sincerely,

Justin

akoustas

Reaction score
Hey Justin,

I placed an order last night but my card rejected the security protocol and I got a call saying my online transactions would be placed on hold. I missed out on the free shipping as a result :( Any chance it could be extended? I've sorted it out and can go throuh Paypal and make it work. Shipping is bit of a deal breaker for me since I'm in Canada.

thanks for the consideration, and I totally understand if you want to respect the cutoff point!

Last edited:

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hey Justin,

I placed an order last night but my card rejected the security protocol and I got a call saying my online transactions would be placed on hold. I missed out on the free shipping as a result :( Any chance it could be extended? I've sorted it out and can go throuh Paypal and make it work. Shipping is bit of a deal breaker for me since I'm in Canada.

thanks for the consideration, and I totally understand if you want to respect the cutoff point!

I will indeed honor the free shipping for you.

Please email me at [email protected] and we can transact a direct invoice via Paypal

Thanks for your interest and support

Justin

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice shoes, love the loafers and balmoral boots. Been looking for tassel loafers like that without MTO markup. Too bad size 7 US/6 UK feet are out of luck as usual :(

Last edited:

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Fantastic service! thank you!

My pleasure!

Nice shoes, love the loafers and balmoral boots. Been looking for tassel loafers like that without MTO markup. Too bad size 7 US/6 UK feet are out of luck as usual :(

if you email me we might be able to work something out...am now going to be introducing uk6 from here on out in new models...

[email protected]

Dandy Wonka

Reaction score
Big fan of Justin. The cleaning products are great. The service impeccable. He will always take the time to answer your questions - no matter how silly they are or whether or not you are a customer.

My only issue is that I have a big and wide foot - as well as wearing orthotics. I don't think there will ever be a chance of getting a pair of those wonderful shoes in my size.

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads