• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He should come to Leffot some time as well

Fiddler

Reaction score
My pair of laurelhursts. I would enjoy wearing them, even in poor health. I got an amazing introductory price on these. Just a note to say that the leather used is topnotch. This was how they looked when they first came. Since then I have polished with reno, bordeaux cream and black saphir. Antiquing now looks even better.

Last edited:

Fiddler

Reaction score
New blog looks a lot more polished....but the mechanics of reading a complete post are annoying. Clickig on 'see more' takes you to a new page and then you have to click the back button.... a mess.

LeatherFoot

Reaction score

-
For those of you member local to Toronto, we will be screening some short films
in celebration of TIFF, and our second monthly SF members meet up.
As usual, we will be indulging in small grower Champagne starting at 6:00PM on
Thursday, Sept 12.

Please join us, make new friends, enjoy some films and great Champagne.

Please wear your favourite shoes.

Cheers!
-

Note: We will be playing Justin's short film about his journey into shoemaking.​

LeatherFoot

Reaction score
logo.jpg

J. Fitzpatrick Trunk Show Reminder

LeatherFoot welcomes Justin Fitzpatrick, sometimes better known as The Shoe Snob, to Toronto. Mr. Fitzpatrick will be at LeatherFoot Toronto, this Friday and Saturday November 15-16 with show models and fitting pairs in preparation for his international launch of J. Fitzpatrick shoes at LeatherFoot. LeatherFoot will be one of the first stockists in the world to represent this brand. Be there to reserve your order as production will be very limited and exclusive. We will also be having seminars on how to polish and care for your shoes the way that The Shoe Snob has made famous with his blog and videos. For more information and to RSVP: [email protected].
© 2013 LeatherFoot Inc.
Connect With Us
www.leatherfoot.com

Suburbia

Reaction score
Those Laurelhursts are awesome, how do they fit? Did they stretch at all after some wear?

culverwood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tend to wear them in the evening with DJ so they do not get too much wear though I have worn them with a lightweight suit as well. They were bought a little on the tight side expecting some stretch and they are still a good fit..

Suburbia

Reaction score
Thanks, the last seems a little narrow so was just wondering if they will in fact stretch a tad

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads