1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by culverwood, Apr 12, 2013.

1. 007Bond

007Bond Senior member

I have the Wedgewood Boots on the TMG, the Wallingford II on the MGF, the Rainier on the JFK, and the Whittier on the LBP, all are size UK 9E, all fit excellent.

That said I would rank the TMG standard normal fit, I would say my MGF/LPB has just a little more give in the vamp, where the JFK has the smaller toe box but for me is not an issue.

I can say that I can wear all 3 last all day with no issue, the differences are very minor for my foot.

So I feel that the fit of models and lasts is maintained across the line so you should have no problem.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017 at 8:07 AM
    CDRiis likes this.