1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by culverwood, Apr 12, 2013.

1. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Senior member

MTO has a wide and narrow option.

2. JubeiSpiegel

JubeiSpiegel Senior member

So the MTO range is essentially (D) narrow, (E) standard, (F) wide?

I wonder if i can get away with an F width then, my typical GG size is 10.5 G (extra wide) and I believe they run narrow.

3. The Shoe Snob

The Shoe Snob Senior member Affiliate Vendor

if you have G&G 'G' width then you will fit our F. Their F is like our E

4. EUtroll

EUtroll Senior member

Really beautiful! How would you describe the instep? Low or possible for someone with a higher one? @rbhan12 @The Shoe Snob

5. JUAN MANUEL

JUAN MANUEL Senior member

Helo JLPII

Nice shoes, I have been eyeing the Tony II for sometime but was hesitant due to sizing issues, wholecuts should fit snugly because they are more prone to stretch. Since I live in Peru, is impossible (quite difficult and expenssive) to return them. Can you inform about the sizing and comparing the fit with others brands and lasts? That will be useful. Best regards.

6. JubeiSpiegel

JubeiSpiegel Senior member

Ah, that is great news! Would you suggest I stay with the same size of 10.5 by chance?

7. JLPII

JLPII Member

Hi Juan Manuel,

I believe Justin is much more qualified than myself to answer your question.
    I will send you a PM on my shoe sizing.

Kind regards.

8. europrep

europrep Senior member

[​IMG]

8 people like this.
  9. CMAc7

CMAc7 Senior member

These are fantastic.

1 person likes this.
  10. The Shoe Snob

Depends on the model that you are looking at. Better to email me at mto@jfitzpatrickfootwear.com if you are seriously considering an MTO so that we can go through all of your shoes and their sizes and not just base off of a G&G

-Justin

11. Sartorium

Sartorium Well-Known Member

Burgundy button boots and belt arrived today, the depth of colour is just incredible. Hope to get pics in the wild soon. Wife made fun of me for getting two of the "same" boots (I have the navy button boots as well) and as soon as they came she rescinded her opinion.

2 people like this.
  12. jrb666

jrb666 Senior member

I'm an 11F G&G, and Justin's 11E in the 2 x pairs Magnolias I bought in the Massdrop last year are actually a little more comfortable, width wise.

Wore a pair to the office today and did a fair bit of walking in them, and they performed as well, if not better, than any other shoes I have - G&G, EG, JL, St C, Aubercy, C&J etc - in terms of comfort.

And, although not relevant to sizing, as mentioned above, the depth of colour is really excellent (dark brown museum calf).

1 person likes this.
  13. J FitzPatrick

J FitzPatrick Active Member

**LAST FEW DAYS OF SALE**
    Dear All,

We are now entering our last few days of our January Sale- Ends 31st Jan

Before we announce this we thought we would give you the opportunity to snap up any pairs that have taken your eye!

Now is your chance before it's too late, to pick up many of the models that we intend to get rid of and that won't be coming back at a heavily discounted price.

Also, as we understand that some people would like to get shoes at the sale price but they are already sold out. In that case, we are happy to pre-sell you that pair at the 1st markdown sale price of 10% and 20%, but NOT the 2nd markdown price. Should you wish to do this, please email Simon at sjones@jfitzpatrickfootwear.com . The conditions will be that they will take 3-4 months to produce from the 1st week of February and will be non-refundable. This offer finishes in line with our sale on 31st Jan.

Happy Shopping and keep your eyes out for exciting new designs and models for our SS17 collection. We will be showing you sneek previews when we receive our samples.

Thanks.

JF

www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. The Shoe Snob

I just realized that i missed responding to this (at least I think that I did)

Just wanted to truly thank you for your support and very kind words about me. They really mean a lot and make me feel good about how hard I try.

-Justin

15. J FitzPatrick

**SALE ENDS TODAY**

Dear All,

Today is the last day of our January Sale.

All Core product which is at 10% off will go back up to full price as of tomorrow.

It is also the last day to pre-order any shoes at the discounted price so don't miss out.

We still have some brilliant offers to be had but if you find something out of stock, we can pre order for you to arrive in 4months time- simply email any questions to Simon: sjones@jfitzpatrickfootwear.com

Thanks

JF Team

www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com

16. fal132

fal132 Member

Where did you get those trousers? They look fabulous! I want some of that texture [​IMG]

17. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Senior member

Where I get all my trousers of course... Epaulet. Thank you!

18. J FitzPatrick

Hi All,

As we have said before there are many exciting and new things happening here at JF.

One thing that we are really looking forward to it launching our new Group MTO service. It will be run similar to most other brands who do it and we hope you like to collection that will come out.

Here is a preview of one of the models we will be including!

More to come net week.

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  19. Sartorium

I am curious if the launch of the group MTO means the death of the Dandy Shoe Care collaborations (which were kinda sorta a group MTO to begin with) or if those may still occur in the future.

20. Sartorium

Burgundy button boots in the wild. They are darker and less cherry than this photo indicates.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    2 people like this.