1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by culverwood, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Harvey Birdman

Harvey Birdman New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finally wore my MTO button boots and I have to say they're incredible. They are incredibly comfortable; More than I expected. And they are simply stunning in person. Highly recommended.

3 people like this.
  2. BenjaminZeev

BenjaminZeev Senior member

I got button Justin's boots too, love them. I agree they are incredibly comfortable.

Anyway, I was thiinking of getting some loafers and have the button boots and balmoral boots. Would you size down to get a really tight fit, as I relay on the tall shaft to help keep my foot in place. I really regret not trying on loaders in London, but I didn't want loafers until I spent time with my brother who was rocking some.

3. Pengranger

Pengranger Senior member

I came across Justin earlier in the year and visited the showroom to try on shoes and boots for size. It was a real pleasure working with Justin, and there are a wonderful range of options for MTO.

I've wanted a pair of button boots for a while, and after a long time of consideration, came up with these...

[​IMG]

The spec I choose is:

Plum museum calf
    Plum suede
    MGF last
    Cap toe
    Tan lining
    Leather pull tab

I also participated in a Massdrop, and picked the Fauntleroy II (LPB last) in gold museum calf

[​IMG]

I'm now working out what to buy next. I'm very impressed :)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    6 people like this.
  4. europrep

europrep Senior member

First wear of fall....

[​IMG]

8 people like this.
  5. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Senior member

Nice! I have something kind of similar on the way. Can't wait to see them!

1 person likes this.
  6. Cleav

Cleav Senior member Moderator

man, good stuff. was only thinking earlier today about your whereabouts then back with a bang!

7. europrep

europrep Senior member

Ha, I've been occasionally checking threads to keep up to date on what's going on. And most kops have been MTO/MTM so teaching myself patience!

8. Cleav

Good stuff, i have been on something of a kop embargo and have done reasonably well. Restraint/patience not being my strongest suit!

1 person likes this.
  9. heldentenor

heldentenor Senior member

Shoe threads will destroy your willpower to sustain an embargo. Ask me how I know. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. Cleav

Seen that, yet with the anticipation and subsequent prize arrives it's all the more gratifying. If yours look as well as Euro's above the job's a good un :nodding:

11. shoelearner

shoelearner Member

Justin shoes are majestic, I highly recommend the brand jfitzpatrick, I currently own 2 jfitzpatrick shoes and a third one is on its way.

Customer service from Justin is just on a whole new level, he is kind, he replies fast, he is honest, I lost count how many emails I have sent asking questions and he has replied to all of them.

Thank you Justin, I wish more people knew your brand, these shoes are for gentlemen !!!

12. The Shoe Snob

The Shoe Snob Senior member Affiliate Vendor

13. The Shoe Snob

The Shoe Snob Senior member Affiliate Vendor

I really appreciate your kind words, they mean a lot and am happy to know that you are enjoying your JF shoes. Thanks for all of your support

Regards

-Justin

14. laufer

laufer Senior member

I already see GMTO in works for the chukka, man it looks awesome.

1 person likes this.
  15. J FitzPatrick

J FitzPatrick Active Member

Dear All,

I wanted to introduce myself on here to you. My name is Simon and joined the brand in May this year as the UK Sales and Business Development Manager. I have known Justin for a long time as I was the Assistant Manager at Gieves and Hawkes when he first joined running the shine stand. It's amazing to have seen the journey from then until now and even more exciting that I am going to be a part of the future of this great brand.

As you will all appreciate, the business has grown somewhat in the last year or so hence Justin employing me.Justin has been a great teacher thus far and I have learnt an awful lot in the few months of working in the Shoe industry as all my previous experience was in the Mens Tailoring sector.

One of my key roles is to build on our already quality customer service and to keep client retention high. I am looking at ways to enhance other parts of the business but first things first, customer service is paramount. Whilst Justin is the name/face of the brand, he has 1million things to get done daily and cant't always reply to emails, texts, fbook, blog messages and so on so I wanted to reach out to you all and offer my help/services should you have any questions regarding the brand, products and for any questions I cannot answer, Justin will take care of.

If you ever need to get in touch please email me: sjones@jfitzpatrickfootwear.com

Thanks again for your support of our brand and look forward to speaking to some of you soon.

Regards

Simon

4 people like this.
  16. andrel42

andrel42 Senior member

Best of luck Simon, Justin is indeed a great man !!

2 people like this.
  17. J FitzPatrick

Good Morning All!

Just wanted to let you all know that we have also launched 2 new models this week for our Autumn/Winter collection.

The Corliss III in Black (see below)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And also the Ballard Chukka Boot in Moss Suede (see below)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We hope you like them and keep an eye out for some more New Arrivals dropping very soon!

A great day to you all.

Simon

3 people like this.
  18. culverwood

culverwood Senior member

Probably worth buying shoes now with the pound so low - who knows what the exchange rate will be if "he" gets in!

I hope this is considered financial opinion rather than political by the mods.

1 person likes this.
  19. mimo

mimo Senior member

Lovely choice on the Ballard.

Further to what Culverwood said, bear in mind also that Justin pays for his shoes in Euros, not Sterling. At some point costs will catch up with the exchange rate, and right now the Pound is only going further south.

So, buy lots of J Fitzpatrick shoes. Soon. It makes perfect sense.

1 person likes this.
  20. J FitzPatrick

Dear All,

Another new Arrival launches today!

The Re-introduction of the Ballard Chukka Boot has been a long time coming. We have selected the NGT last for this now as aesthetically works best on this model. The choice of using the Navy Scotch Grain was to enable a look of a more formal boot whilst differentiating from standard Black. This ensures that with this model will work perfectly when worn with a variety of trousers. With the choice of City Rubber Sole we feel we have made the ideal wet weather Chukka Boot!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We hope you enjoy the New Arrival to our Collection.

If this Boot isn't for you, you can view all our other New Arrivals here at : http://www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com/collections/new-arrivals

Thanks

Simon

1 person likes this.