• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rbhan12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in that exact boot as shown. My only issue would be timing. Boot season is already upon us. If it would take a while then I might just wait to order it in advance of fall 2016.

You and I both. I've been nagging Justin about this exact pair since he showed them on this thread sometime back. Pfft, and love at first sight isn't real...

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Rainier MTO in Burgundy Calf/Black Suede

http://blog.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com/2015/11/rainier-mto/

enrboy

Reaction score
I dropped by yesterday at the trunk show and I must say that Justin's line of shoes look beautiful in person. The lasts shape are perfect and I love the styling ....I couldn't resist and ended up ordering two pairs. I

rbhan12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I dropped by yesterday at the trunk show and I must say that Justin's line of shoes look beautiful in person. The lasts shape are perfect and I love the styling ....I couldn't resist and ended up ordering two pairs. I

I don't blame you! Between that and the hell of a deal he was offering, it was hard not to buy.

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Guess I'm just not really a fan of pebble. It seems too casual to go with the dressier smooth calf. Personal preference.

Anyway, I never understood why there are so many shoes with pebble uppers and smooth lowers. For winter, wouldn't smooth calf get dirty easier than pebble? Wouldn't one want pebble on the bottom and smooth on the shaft? Does it not look right the other way? Can't say I've seen it the other way.

I was just catching up on the thread and had the same thought. I don't understand grain uppers on any boots unless the entire boot is grain. If you do contrasting uppers and lowers, I would take suede uppers every time. So comfortable and love the contrast.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

RobertE

Reaction score
beginner questions:

I like the way his shoes look. how do I buy them? credit card? ship to Massachusetts? if they don't fit, can I return them?

I do love his shoes.

best

bob and thanks!
smile.gif

Shawl Lapel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

beginner questions:

I like the way his shoes look.  how do I buy them?
Go here: http://www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com/

credit card? 
Yes

ship to Massachusetts?
Free shipping to USA: http://www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com/pages/shipping

if they don't fit, can I return them?
You can return if they don't fit but you'll pay the shipping: http://www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com/pages/returns

I do love his shoes.

best

bob     and thanks!:)  

If you have sizing questions just email. Justin is really good about answering questions.

RobertE

Reaction score
THANK YOU Shawl! do you own any of his shoes? like them?

have a great day
bob

rbhan12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
THANK YOU Shawl! do you own any of his shoes? like them?

have a great day
bob
I own 3 (going to be 4 once my MTO comes) pairs and love his designs. Width options are limited outside of MTO, so if you have wide feet you might consider taking a half size up. If you're blessed with normal feet, have at it. You'll be hard pressed to find better construction, materials, last shape, or design at the price point offered.

RobertE

Reaction score
THANK YOU rbhan!

I WOULD like to support his business, and the price is much lower than Edward green!

best

bob and thanks
smile.gif

Shawl Lapel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

THANK YOU Shawl! do you own any of his shoes?  like them?

have a great  day
bob

Wedgwood boots that I reviewed elsewhere in this thread. Great boots. I think the new last he has for his button boots might fit me better. I'll definitely be buying more from him in the future

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads