• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A few more MTO's to show you....

The Windermere in Burgundy

The Wallingford in Black Calf/Blackwatch Tartan

Yowzer

Reaction score
Burgundy..... can't have too many burgundy shoes. I wonder how it'll look in aubergine...

Yowzer

Reaction score
It wasn't raining, so the Wedgwoods went on their maiden trip today.

one of my few shoes where the sole isn't too slippery on first wear. Looks like these won't get topied after all. Now I wish I had the toe taps done up.. They wear and fit very well.

WhereNext

Reaction score
A cross post from the Boots Boots Boots thread, but I just recently got my burgundy and burgundy Wedgwood boots from Justin and I love them. Super comfy right out of the box and the toe taps I had installed before he shipped them to me are really well done.
I've darkened these a bit (purely personal preference) with some blue cream polish and a few coats of blue wax (plus one each of burgundy and black wax) and already have received several compliments on them. The red really comes through in the sun, which we thankfully still have here in Cape Town, and is slightly more muted indoors, which makes them quite wearable though obviously not UCBD! The pictures on my crappy tablet do not do them justice....
I can't thank Justin enough for not just the great boots (plus the other pairs of shoes I have from him), but also the great service. Have to hold off for a while now, but some MTOs will be mine when I am able to break the spending freeze!

Yowzer

Reaction score
Nice looking soft chisel toes. An existing last I presume?

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The post and pictures that I uploaded on the blog yesterday, thought some of you might find it interesting

"For those of you that remember, last year I had a patina collaboration between Dandy Shoe Care and my shoe brand, J.FitzPatrick. We used my Tony II model and it was a great treat seeing all of the interesting concoctions that people came up with. As a thank you to Alexander for doing such a great job and working with me on it, I gifted him a pair of shoes to see what he could do with them. Being a master in patina you can imagine how long it took him to simply think of the infinite possibilities that he could come up with. Keeping it quite on form with the pattern of the shoe, he created what he coined the “1920’s Patina.” Having that Gatsby like feel, he did himself a nice spectator styled patina that really accentuates the brogueing of the pattern. Lovely!

On another note, we will soon be relaunching this collaboration between J.FitzPatrick and DSC, but this time on our Greenwood model (see below). Stay tuned and for those that are eagerly awaiting, I will take pre-orders. (should launch within 2 weeks +/-)

Enjoy the sun for those of you in London!"

Last edited:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not a finish I would wear but I definitely would admire as a art kind of thing

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads