• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread

JUAN MANUEL

Reaction score
From J. FitzPatrick entry line:

Model: Columbia
Last: Baker
Welt: 360
Sole: Rubber, light, similar to Lite Vibram

These boots made in Spain are currently on sale at USD 175, a magnific purchase. I already purchased the ones in suede (Cummin and Mocha) and are very happy about them.

I have to point out that I bought them one day before the sale. The following day I recieved a mail from Justin informing that they will give me the sales price and that the extra money can be refund or used as credit. It says a lot about him and his aproach to bussines.

IMG_4397.JPG

IMG_4399.JPG

IMG_4403.JPG

IMG_4413.JPG

WhereNext

Reaction score
Just got an e-mail from Justin that 3 MTOs I had done up during the last promotion are getting posted to me today. I can't wait to get them! I've ordered nothing conservative (greens and blues and purples and maroons....), and I have always appreciated the high quality of shoes and many different style/build options, combined with great styling/creative input from Justin to go with his excellent customer service.

dangaa

Reaction score
Just got an e-mail from Justin that 3 MTOs I had done up during the last promotion are getting posted to me today. I can't wait to get them! I've ordered nothing conservative (greens and blues and purples and maroons....), and I have always appreciated the high quality of shoes and many different style/build options, combined with great styling/creative input from Justin to go with his excellent customer service.
Please post pics when you get them!

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have to point out that I bought them one day before the sale. The following day I recieved a mail from Justin informing that they will give me the sales price and that the extra money can be refund or used as credit. It says a lot about him and his aproach to bussines.
That's really excellent, and great of Justin to do so.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.