• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, that was even stated above in the topic. But now I'm completely unable to access non-US site, at all. The main site, not sale subsites. Even to browse regular items.
there is no stock in London except the sample sale. Thats why we are not allowing people to order from there as we cannot send from the US when an EU client is ordering from London and thinking that the shoes are coming from there. Make sense?

Ok, I do need to confirm size. Someone minding the shop?
Yes usually from 10am to 6pm. But best to at least give a quick heads up in case they are out for lunch or to the post office

Xune

Reaction score

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So how do we order from Europe?
please order as is. We will send a bulk shipment to the London showroom on Tuesday to which they will then ship from there to you. I will make a refund of the shipping you spend so that it totals $15 and you won't be liable for duties at that point. that is the best that i can do

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have done our Final Reductions for the End of Summer Sale.

You have until Monday to take advantage of these prices. After that, all of the shoes in stock will go back up to full price.

As per of the markdown you will find:

Select Welted loafers down to $199
Select Welted oxfords down to $199
Brown Suede welted loafers at $210 / $225
Olympia in Navy Suede at $99

And much more!

***For those of you in Europe, please read the following***

As all of the stock is in NYC and Europeans are liable for duties on products shipped from NYC, we shall amass all of the European orders and ship them to our London Showroom after the weekend to then be re-shipped to you from London, thus taking away your liability for Custom’s Duties. But you will still have to pay the shipping fees.

Wishing everyone a great weekend.
Happy Shopping

http://www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com

Attachments

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.