• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

J Crew White Utility Shirt M - Pre Owned $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doing some more closet cleaning and have two sought-after-in-the past J Crew Utility shirts, plus a bonus shirt. I'm honestly not sure how much interest there is in these, but thought I'd throw them up just in case.

SOLD First is a gray utility shirt in REGULAR fit (not slim) MEDIUM.
This was a limited edition ("Collector's Item" in J Crew jargon) from about 3 years ago.
It has nice retro details, such as asymmetrical pockets - one for pens and normal stuff and one shaped for a pack of cigarettes; triple stitching; hidden button collar; and MOP buttons. The fabric is a soft cotton; it does have a chambray-type color to it, but is not smooth like their regular chambrays. It's been worn maybe two or three times. One thing to note - the buttons under the collar are nice, but the buttonholes don't hold very well, so the thing does not stay buttoned down. It seems fine unbuttoned, though. No stains or damage.

Price new was over $100. Selling for $20, including shipping CONUS.

Second is a white chambray utility shirt in REGULAR fit (not slim) MEDIUM. This is maybe 2 years old or so.

It is the same style and cut as the run they had where they started with their basic blue and then gray, red, green, etc. Not selvedge; but the fabric does have more of a chambray-like feel to it. This has the same hidden buttons as the gray one above, and just like their icon blue one. This shirt has been washed once, but never worn.

Price new was $70 or 80. Selling for $20, including shipping CONUS.

Third shirt is a striped double-sided utility shirt in REGULAR fit (not slim) MEDIUM. From a line of shirts they did somewhere between 1 and 2 years ago. Very soft. It's been worn maybe 10 times. Note that there are two broken buttons - the second button on the front of the shirt and one of the buttons on a sleeve placket. I can't find (maybe never had) the replacement buttons.

No idea what I paid for it. But I'll sell it for $10 just to cover shipping. I'll also throw it in for free with one or both of the other shirts to the first buyer who wants it.

Attachments

• JC 5.JPG
    JC 5.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads