• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

J Crew S/S 10 Discussion

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Yes, TTS on everything. Go for it!

(and if it don't work, return? the crew be fairly OK bout that)

shadrach

Reaction score
Robert, please answer this question. will j crew allow a price change through phone/online?

Guus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robert
Well, i can see yr point. u have to be careful not to overdo it or u become a caricature of it. BUT, isn't anything style/fashion-wise going to be a little "faux"? I mean, I wear "preppy" stuff but I never went to a prep school or ivy league university. it's going to be "faux" because we're never going to be truly "of" what it's inspired from.

Wow, deep, huh.

I have never been preppy but ever since I can remember, I have always gone for polo shirts and the like because they just seem more practical and common to have.Doesn't the majority of the world wear that stuff?

the_state

Reaction score
that hooded down jacket and charcoal blazer are serious business... as well as the boots the fair isle dude is rocking

xanatos

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robert
x, we luv u, but yr not gonna win this one. Sorry.

Hah I know that. But if I can't just a seed in onefellow sf member one day they will grow and not buy American

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shadrach
Robert, please answer this question. will j crew allow a price change through phone/online?

I charge for such answers. You'll need to give me your checking account number, bank routing number, full name, birthdate, and SSN. PM me for complete confidentiality. For your info, I would charge about an hour for this times my hourly rate.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xanatos
Hah I know that. But if I can't just a seed in onefellow sf member one day they will grow and not buy American

How much have you had to drink, and what are you drinking?

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
anticipating the arrival of the much hyped (certainly well deserved however) red chambray utitility shirt.

Sylvr

Reaction score
no love for the white chambray? im tempted to pick it up just to see it in person. anyone handle it personally and have an opinion on it?

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
white? meh... it's the color... . not very werkwearish... .

Sylvr

Reaction score
i suppose you could make it work like white denim: dont wash it and let it "build" character. i just love the texture and character of chambray and the fit of j crew works for me. still not completely set of white chambray though.

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sylvr
i suppose you could make it work like white denim: dont wash it and let it "build" character..

Not on a shirt!

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dunelly
images_eiec_17_17990_17990_KN0735_tif_fa430c820a3a19a3.jpg

this sweatshirt sold out fast, no more xs :{

Those run small. I don't think I could've worn an xs when I was 7.

asnradeon8

Reaction score
I ordered that sweater in small and hopefully it will fit (it's a final sale item now).

If you're looking for an alternative, gap makes a near identical sweater here. The blue is seems really light though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads