• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

J Crew S/S 10 Discussion

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robert
Oh, you kids. You've never seen a pair of Levi's jeans? This is what they have looked like for decades and decades.

It doesn't make it right! I take a seam ripper the the back pockets and tear out those damn wings.

xanatos

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thenanyu
When I wear clothing I feel like I look like everybody else, which is not my goal. Body paint only from now on.

I speak in my own language beep bop bee boop cause I don't want to be like everyone else

**** these people here are Sheeps and so insecure.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Snuck in my 20% off order at midnight last night, quite literally. Ordered the vintage cactus (as opposed to modern cactus?) slub jersey polo, three repp pique polos in tailored fit that are backordered until April, the 235 west broadway graphic tee, the intrepid striped pocket tee, and five v-neck jaspe tees. Not a bad haul for a few bucks over 300.

SpacePirate

Reaction score
anyone actually seen the stanton pant in person? i am torn on whether or not to get a pair as the fabric looks almost the same as their chinos on the site. the colors are interesting though, compared to other stuff from s/s so far.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by joel_954
It doesn't make it right! I take a seam ripper the the back pockets and tear out those damn wings.

You're right! I hate that all my long-sleeve shirts have sleeves! I'm going to tear off those damned sleeves.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're right! I hate that all my long-sleeve shirts have sleeves! I'm going to tear off those damned sleeves.

One can't even say that this fits in the confines of an analogy. Sleeves are functional; pocket stitching is not.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
No but it's just as ridiculous.

ispace

Reaction score
WHy would you do this? It's part of the design. It's based on old workwear designs. J. Crew isn't the only one to do the tab, either. If you didn't like this, why didn't you just get a regular chambray shirt?

Agree 100%. That tab collar is what makes this shirt desirable. Everyone else is doing a slim chambray without the tab. Even J.Crew was making one until recently, I think it may still be available in stores?

B.

dunelly

Reaction score
images_eiec_17_17990_17990_KN0735_tif_fa430c820a3a19a3.jpg
this sweatshirt sold out fast, no more xs :{

DrFaustus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dunelly
images_eiec_17_17990_17990_KN0735_tif_fa430c820a3a19a3.jpg

this sweatshirt sold out fast, no more xs :{

I don't see it at all on the site. Must have sold out completely? I'm sure it will be back at some point.

xanatos

Reaction score
There's FW2010 pics from the awards thingi and theres more of that workwear ****.crap.UGGGHh
There's some articles online about the workwear fashion bubble waiting to burst
I cant wait till it does. I bet no one even knows how to use an axe but sure dresses like a lumber jack. I cant wait till like rave clothing is back in style. Im sick of this crap.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I dunno. To me the Americana/workwear look is kind of timeless. Yeh, the bubble could burst as far as retail business and popularity, but I think it will remain a vaild look. I mean, who cares what's "in style"?

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
So... basically, same stuff, different colors, supposedly "slimmer." yadda yadda...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads