• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

J.Crew Regent Peacoat x Fox Brothers & Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nlakind

Reaction score
Fox Brothers & Co. & J.Crew came together to make this incredible wool peacoat.

Price is $350, FIRM.

SIZE: SMALL
Measurements approximate but very close.

P2P = 19.5"
Shoulder = 17"
Length = 30"
Sleeve = 25.5"

I've worn it maybe 3 times. It's in near new condition & sold out at J.Crew in a couple weeks.

Retailed for $600 --

I'm just not getting as much use out of it as I thought I would.

From J. Crew:
Our classic regent peacoat, updated in the finest English wool from the legendary Fox Brothers & Co. Fox who? They’re makers of some of the most luxurious woolens in the world (they’ve been at it for over 250 years) and are the favored choice of some of the best-dressed gentlemen around—both past and present. They’re also credited as the original creators of flannel, and you can’t get much more authentic than that. The handsome, heathered hue of the wool gives it a distinctive (and incredibly unique) look that’s made it a design favorite for the season—and sure to help you stand out from the crowd for years to come. Fold-down collar with updated, rounded edge. Double-breasted. Back non-adjustable reinforcement belt. Slash pockets, interior patch pocket. Adjustable button-tabs at cuffs. Center vent. Partially lined in high-quality Bemberg lining. A Collector’s Item. Import. Dry clean.

Attachments

Last edited:

althanis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You'll have a better chance of getting this sold if you put the size and measurements in :)

mcfly26

Reaction score
can you upload a real fit pic of you with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.