1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

J.Crew Necktie Blowout: Any 3 ties for as low as $69. All BNWT. 18 Styles/Colors to Choose From.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Selvedged, Jan 23, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selvedged

Selvedged Senior member

I have some J.Crew ties for sale. All are BNWT, retail for $60 to $90 a piece, measure 2 & 1/2" wide & are hand made in the U.S.A. (with the exception of the wool knit which measures 2 & 1/8" wide & is hand made in Italy).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PICTURE #1 (Left to Right):

- Tartan wool tie in holiday white: https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/tiesandpocketsquares/woolties/PRDOVR~36424/36424.jsp

- Tartan wool tie in summer plum: https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/tiesandpocketsquares/woolties/PRDOVR~37009/37009.jsp

- GONE

- GONE

PICTURE #2 (Left to Right):

- GONE
    -
    -
    -

PICTURE #3 (Left to Right):

-
    -
    -
    -

PICTURE #4 (Left to Right):

-
    -
    - Purple "baby" paisley slim tie. All silk. Handmade in the U.S.A. Measures 2 & 5/8" wide. $70 retail.

Pricing for any 3 ties:

- $69 shipped CONUS when paying by check or money order*
    - $79 shipped CONUS when paying via paypal*

- $79 shipped international via check or money order*
    - $89 shipped international via paypal*

*Unless otherwise noted
    (*Add $10 when picking wool fair isle square knit)

SALE TERMS (Please read before contacting me):

- Payment is by money order or paypal (Absolutely no E-Checks via Paypal).

- Sales are final and returns are not accepted.

- Items are price as marked, They are not on offer.

- For the sake of prompt communication you must include your email address, location & size you are interested in (if applicable) with your initial PM.

- Wheather you decide to buy or pass: PM me back and let me know either way so I can move on to the other interested parties. It is only fair to them and to me.

- I leave accurate trader rating feedback promptly for all buyers. Please do the same for me when you receive your purchase.

- I am located in Long Island, New York (Suffolk County). Local pickup/delivery is available in many cases.

Any questions then please feel free to drop me a line via PM.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014

2. deveandepot1

deveandepot1 Senior member

3. ScottMehall

ScottMehall New Member

In the First Image : Interested in (from left to right) the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th.
    Second image: 1st and 3rd
    Third Image: 1st, 4th, and 5th.

I'd like to get as many of these 8 ties for the lowest possible price. I'm not sure I have any other accessories besides http://www.amazon.com/Rotary-GB42826-08-Champagne-Textured/dp/B004M69FOU this watch and some other ties of lesser value than these ones.

Please let me know a quote of some sort so I know what I'm looking at. I'm considering a tie lot of 12 ties for $100 shipped or 6 for $50 shipped also. Granted they aren't new like yours, they are also nice ties. Regardless, thanks for the info

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.