1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

J.Crew Necktie Blowout: Any 3 ties for as low as $69. All BNWT. 18 Styles/Colors to Choose From.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Selvedged, Jan 23, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selvedged

Selvedged Well-Known Member

I have some J.Crew ties for sale. All are BNWT, retail for $60 to $90 a piece, measure 2 & 1/2" wide & are hand made in the U.S.A. (with the exception of the wool knit which measures 2 & 1/8" wide & is hand made in Italy).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PICTURE #1 (Left to Right):

- Tartan wool tie in holiday white: https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/tiesandpocketsquares/woolties/PRDOVR~36424/36424.jsp

- Tartan wool tie in summer plum: https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/tiesandpocketsquares/woolties/PRDOVR~37009/37009.jsp

- GONE

- GONE

PICTURE #2 (Left to Right):

- GONE
    -
    -
    -

PICTURE #3 (Left to Right):

-
    -
    -
    -

PICTURE #4 (Left to Right):

-
    -
    - Purple "baby" paisley slim tie. All silk. Handmade in the U.S.A. Measures 2 & 5/8" wide. $70 retail.

Pricing for any 3 ties:

- $69 shipped CONUS when paying by check or money order*
    - $79 shipped CONUS when paying via paypal*

- $79 shipped international via check or money order*
    - $89 shipped international via paypal*

*Unless otherwise noted
    (*Add $10 when picking wool fair isle square knit)

SALE TERMS (Please read before contacting me):

- Payment is by money order or paypal (Absolutely no E-Checks via Paypal).

- Sales are final and returns are not accepted.

- Items are price as marked, They are not on offer.

- For the sake of prompt communication you must include your email address, location & size you are interested in (if applicable) with your initial PM.

- Wheather you decide to buy or pass: PM me back and let me know either way so I can move on to the other interested parties. It is only fair to them and to me.

- I leave accurate trader rating feedback promptly for all buyers. Please do the same for me when you receive your purchase.

- I am located in Long Island, New York (Suffolk County). Local pickup/delivery is available in many cases.

Any questions then please feel free to drop me a line via PM.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
  2. deveandepot1

deveandepot1 Well-Known Member

Very nice ties. I just wish they were not so narrow.

3. ScottMehall

ScottMehall New Member

In the First Image : Interested in (from left to right) the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th.
    Second image: 1st and 3rd
    Third Image: 1st, 4th, and 5th.

I'd like to get as many of these 8 ties for the lowest possible price. I'm not sure I have any other accessories besides http://www.amazon.com/Rotary-GB42826-08-Champagne-Textured/dp/B004M69FOU this watch and some other ties of lesser value than these ones.

Please let me know a quote of some sort so I know what I'm looking at. I'm considering a tie lot of 12 ties for $100 shipped or 6 for $50 shipped also. Granted they aren't new like yours, they are also nice ties. Regardless, thanks for the info

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.