1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

J Crew Messenger Postal Limited Edition

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by jos1980, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jos1980

jos1980 Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if there's any interest. I bought this two years ago for 700. It's in perfect condition and will seriously last a lifetime.

http://uncrate.com/stuff/original-leather-postal-messenger/

I can take actual pics this weekend. I'll charge actual shipping to anywhere in the world

A handcrafted collector's item in meticulously finished American leather. J.Crew has faithfully re-created the beautiful, oil-tanned mailbags carried by the US Postal Service from 1868 until the 1970s, when the original leather satchels were replaced by blue nylon bags. Designed to last a lifetime and improve with age, our hand-oiled, hand-stained, hand-burnished postal messengers are sewn by experienced artisans on century-old leather machines. Each piece of leather is carefully selected for quality; each historically correct, heavy copper rivet is set by hand. As a result, each "original" leather postal messenger is a one-of-kind with its own unique character. Buckle-strap closure on flap. Interior back wall patch pocket. Unlined. USA. 1" adjustable shoulder strap with leather shoulder protector fully extends to 46". 11 1/2"H x 15"W x 5"D.

Attached Files:

2. tbreslin

tbreslin New Member

I'm interested, please reply...

3. hikam

hikam New Member

Hey is ur bag still available for sale?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.