1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

J Crew Ludlow Tuxedo, 38R, 34/32, Worn Once REDUCED!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Will T, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will T

Will T Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This listing is more a J Crew Ludlow Tuxedo. Jacket and trousers. The jacket has notch lapels and is a 38R and the trousers are 34/32. The Ludlow is J Crew's trim, classic cut. This is a beautiful suit of clothes, and if you're interested you can (and should) read the detailed description and look at the professional photos on the J Crew website. I've seen it pop up on a few highly-recommended type listicles by style writers, and I can't imagine you'll find a finer tux anywhere for less then a grand.

I wore this tuxedo exactly once for my brother's wedding. I was pretty thin then and it fit like glove. Then I started lifting weights, got bigger, and I don't see myself ever getting into this again, so my loss is someone's gain. . .

Current retail for the jacket and the pants is $790. I'll let this go for $275, plus shipping, Paypal only.

Edit: I've had a couple requests for measurements. P2P the jacket measures about 17.5", and the shoulders measured straight across the back is around 18". I'm posting a couple extra pics of these measurements.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.