1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

J.Crew Ludlow Jacket and Vest - 34S - Worsted Wool Charcoal

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by shoewizz, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoewizz

shoewizz Well-Known Member

EDIT: Big price drop.$200 shipped. Thats 65% off retail for a jacket and vest that could pass as new.
    Charcoal Suit Jacket in Italian Worsted Wool. Size 34S with the matching vest in XS. Current combined retail price is $560 - yet to go on sale at J.Crew. Please note this is not a full suit - NO pants are included.
    These have been used but are in brand new condition. No alterations. Original tag and spare button included. Looks like they just left the J.Crew store.
    I would love to move this quickly to someone who will get enjoyment out of it. So please make an offer. Current price is $200 shipped. Very open to offers.
    Im sure many here are menswear experts, so ill cut to the chase: check out the suit and vest at J.Crew directly.
    For best fit, I included measurements directly from J.Crew support.

For more, please follow this link to my Grailed listing: https://*****************/listings/...Suit-Jacket-in-Italian-Worsted-Wool--w--Vest-

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.