• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

J.CREW LUDLOW ELBOW-PATCH SPORTCOAT IN ENGLISH WOOL - 36R - Brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Got this very nice sportcoat during J.Crew's final sale this season; unfortunately, 36R is not as good of a fit as 36S would be for me. Since it's a final sale item, I could not return it; as a result, this sportcoat is brand new.

This is a great deal, as it's currently $249.99 at jcrew.com (link)

Shipping included with price for buyers within the U.S.

Size: 36R
Material: English wool

Item Description (from J.Crew):
This version of the Ludlow sportcoat is woven in wool from England's Abraham Moon (considered one of the finest mills in the world). The jacket itself is partially unconstructed—in other words, it's made with a specially developed interior that offers some structure but, because of a soft shoulder, maintains a more laid-back look than traditional sportcoats (aka it's lighter and a bit more casual). Elbow patches show the world that you too know how to dress smart.
Ludlow fit.
English wool.
Notch collar.
Chest pocket, waist flap pockets.
Nonfunctional buttons at cuffs.
Double vent.
Partially lined.
Dry clean.
Import.

Attachments

AnOxymoron

Reaction score
Would you mind posting measurements? Pit to pit, arms, and length?

I'm wondering if I can squeeze into a 36.

Reaction score
Sure, these are the measurement information from J.Crew's sizing chart (these are not the actual dimensions of the jacket, but the body measurements that would fit in a 36R):
Chest: 35 - 37 inches
Waist: 29-31 inches
Arm Length: 32-33 inches (please note that the way J.Crew measures this is from the center back of the neck, down to the elbow bent at 90 degrees, and then down to the wrist)

I also measured the jacket myself for the measurements requested:
Length: 31 inches
Sleeve Length: 25 inches
Pit-to-Pit: 19.5 inches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ironwarriorsale