Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

j.crew in good company question

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mcorleone, Sep 23, 2012.

1. mcorleone

mcorleone New Member

I have been admiring several jackets by mackintosh, belstaff, and barbour in the j crew in good company collection. Being a bargain shopper, I really do not want to pay retail price for this. Does anyone know if J Crew will put these items on sale? or Does J Crew has any coupon or promotion that can be used toward the purchase of items from the good company category? Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

They've put some Belstaff items on clearance in the past but not the core waxed jackets.
    The blanket percentage off coupons that they issue specifically state they're not valid on the In Good Company stuff but they sometimes work on those items.

For Belstaff, they often go on clearance at the end of season from other retailers. Keep an eye on Barneys, Mr Porter, NM, etc or any number of europe based retailer.
    Similar for Barbour. I just picked up a waxed International from Bloomindales for $185. Barney's outlet in Honolulu of all places has olive Belstaff
    Roadmasters for somewhere around $350 as of a couple weeks ago.
    Don't know about macintosh.

3. mcorleone

mcorleone New Member

thanks for the info zippyh!