• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors. Juan and his wife Margarita founded Capra Leather in 2015; the first project was a hand-stitched laptop sleeve, and since then they’ve added hand-stitching to every piece they design. Capra employs full grain leather that’s locally sourced, and their pieces are lined in suede.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

J.Crew Field Mechanics Jacket - Large (Winter!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneBeLo

Reaction score
Great condition J.Crew Field Mechanic's Jacket. Purchased last winter and got low to moderate use (wore it about 2-3 times a week for 12 weeks). A good savings over retail at $258 when it was new (and it isn't even being sold right now). No rips, tears, stains or anything that would make it appear to have been "used and abused" so to speak. This is easily the warmest jacket I've ever owned. I wore this jacket with light sweaters in 0 degree weather and never felt a thing. I think this jacket would be a bit much for temps consistently over freezing, but for below that, this jacket is amazing. This jacket will include free priority shipping with tracking which is a good savings to the buyer, since this jacket is pretty good and heavy.

Measurements (in inches)
Chest: 23
Sleeve: 26.5
Shoulder: 18.5
Length: 29

A better job description can be read on J.Crew's website. http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/outerwear/cotton/PRDOVR~29518/29518.jsp
I apologize for the photo quality as well (bad lighting). I've attached better "stock" photos that are much more true to the actual color of the jacket.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
exterminators