• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion

a-rock

Reaction score
Nothing's jumping out at me yet the way the red chambray and several of the madras shirts did in the Spring and Summer. Maybe I'm feeling over-ginghamed and plaided out. Most the of the sweaters and non-collab jackets are repeats.

The solid tweed jacket is back and this time in a darker charcoal as well. Sweet...

Bought the Whitman herringbone last fall because I couldn't find the solid tweed in my size. Returned it as the material isn't as nice as the solid. I'll probably need to snag a solid tweed while it's still available.

nakedundermyclothes

Reaction score
Have the ACL & Co. collab canvas bags been online for a while? Just noticed them.

EDIT: Nm, just saw ACL's blog post on them... D:

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my local store is barren right now. F/W time is upon us. in july.

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kind of surprised to see they've started carrying shirts from saturdays in nyc.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
One of the new items for fall that got added today...

http://images.jcrew.com/erez4/erez?s...if&tmp=prdDtIm

WTF?!?!

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

pokpok

Reaction score
i like all the secret wash button downs...especially the everett tartan. + they always fit the slimmest compared to the lightweight shirts, workwear shirts and flannels.

bugger

Reaction score
anyone have a free shipping code floating around? finally want to buy the lodestar but dont want to pay that much shipping for just one item

Lendo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Django
Warehouse crewnecks look awesome. Wonder if the sizing is just a placeholder thing right now, would love the oatmeal one in L.

Just called to place an order for the oatmeal sweatshirt since i couldn't get it in my cart online. Either medium was the only size they received, or the rest were bought up earlier today when they were listed.

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edubs01
Your not feeling the western?
I dig it....looks similar to a piece that RRL would put out.

One from RRL would have some distressing and other small design elements to make it stand out and it still wouldn't be my thing to be honest. This one looks boring, dull and ugly.

vthustle

Reaction score
meh, pass. unless they roll out more (and more interesting) merchandise later, I'll be spending my money elsewhere.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love how the expected to ship dates keep getting later and later.
I am not going to wait almost 5 months.

Tigerprawn

Reaction score
Looks like I missed out on the Warehouse sweatshirts. Anyone who bought it let me know if it doesn't work out for you!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics