1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

J. Crew Fair Isle Aberdeen Sweater Medium M NWOT and Alpaca Shawl Collar Pullover

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by hyogen, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyogen

hyogen Senior member

Both sweaters from Jcrew store and NOT the factory.

$70 shipped, Paypal as gift or add 3%. I have sold a couple items on here, but only have one feedback to show for it. I have tons of other feedback on other forums such as head-fi and photography-on-the.net Canon dslr forums.

If this doesn't sell in a few days, I'll list on ebay- there is one there right now in size SMALL that is bid up to $65 so far.

FYI I could stand to lose some weight right now - I'm at about 175lbs, 5'10.5"
    Reason for selling - I can't wear sweaters...I just get too hot too easily :-/ I basically wear a tshirt under a thick coat for winter, so I can take it off when I'm in doors and wear just a t-shirt :-/

J.Crew
    Fair Isle Sweater
    Size : Medium
    Condition : Excellent. tried on a couple times
    Material : Fine Lambswool.
    Color : Aberdeen

Rare and hard to find !
    Style # 29542

Usps Shipping with tracking
    Paypal only

P2P : 22"
    Top to bottom : 27"

Fine lambswool Aberdeen Fair Isle sweater
    retail $98.00
    Jcrew's description of the same sweater in diff color: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/sweaters/wool/PRDOVR~29542/29542.jsp

The real standard-bearer of men's sweaters (it was first popularized by the always-dapper Duke of Windsor), reimagined with a modern pop of color. Great for layering and pairing with tweeds, jeans or chinos. Unexpectedly soft lambswool in a 7-gauge knit. Import. Dry clean.

Alpaca Shawl Collar Pullover Size L ****BUT**** run through light dry cycle in drying machine - to make it shrink a little bit. It fits like a medium. I posted a pic of me wearing both sweaters.

Style #: 32265

$55 shipped. Retail $98. Made of a premium wool and alpaca mix fro warmth and comfort
    3-gauge knit
    50% wool, 40% acrylic, 10% alpaca
    Thick ribbed collar
    Ribbed trim at cuffs, hemm and collar
    P2P - 21"
    top to bottom (not of shoulder not including the shawl collar....so highest point next to the collar) - 27.5"

$110 shipped for BOTH.

*These aren't the best pics, but I took them with and without flash as you can see - the room is pretty yellow with yellowy fluorescent lights*

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  2. hyogen

hyogen Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.