1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

J. Crew Fair Isle Aberdeen Sweater Medium M NWOT and Alpaca Shawl Collar Pullover

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by hyogen, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyogen

hyogen Senior member

Both sweaters from Jcrew store and NOT the factory.

$70 shipped, Paypal as gift or add 3%. I have sold a couple items on here, but only have one feedback to show for it. I have tons of other feedback on other forums such as head-fi and photography-on-the.net Canon dslr forums.

If this doesn't sell in a few days, I'll list on ebay- there is one there right now in size SMALL that is bid up to $65 so far.

FYI I could stand to lose some weight right now - I'm at about 175lbs, 5'10.5"
    Reason for selling - I can't wear sweaters...I just get too hot too easily :-/ I basically wear a tshirt under a thick coat for winter, so I can take it off when I'm in doors and wear just a t-shirt :-/

J.Crew
    Fair Isle Sweater
    Size : Medium
    Condition : Excellent. tried on a couple times
    Material : Fine Lambswool.
    Color : Aberdeen

Rare and hard to find !
    Style # 29542

Usps Shipping with tracking
    Paypal only

P2P : 22"
    Top to bottom : 27"

Fine lambswool Aberdeen Fair Isle sweater
    retail $98.00
    Jcrew's description of the same sweater in diff color: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/sweaters/wool/PRDOVR~29542/29542.jsp

The real standard-bearer of men's sweaters (it was first popularized by the always-dapper Duke of Windsor), reimagined with a modern pop of color. Great for layering and pairing with tweeds, jeans or chinos. Unexpectedly soft lambswool in a 7-gauge knit. Import. Dry clean.

Alpaca Shawl Collar Pullover Size L ****BUT**** run through light dry cycle in drying machine - to make it shrink a little bit. It fits like a medium. I posted a pic of me wearing both sweaters.

Style #: 32265

$55 shipped. Retail $98. Made of a premium wool and alpaca mix fro warmth and comfort
    3-gauge knit
    50% wool, 40% acrylic, 10% alpaca
    Thick ribbed collar
    Ribbed trim at cuffs, hemm and collar
    P2P - 21"
    top to bottom (not of shoulder not including the shawl collar....so highest point next to the collar) - 27.5"

$110 shipped for BOTH.

*These aren't the best pics, but I took them with and without flash as you can see - the room is pretty yellow with yellowy fluorescent lights*

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012

2. hyogen

hyogen Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.