J Crew F/W 09 Discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Teger, Jul 10, 2009.

1. blynch

blynch Senior member

Are you talking about the fleece jacket? I entered "men's fleece" in the search bar.

that fleece jacket looks really nice, wish you posted it before I placed my order last night. Its nowhere to be found if you just look for it, maybe that is why its still in stock...

2. Robert

Robert Senior member

It is weird how that's the only way you can find some things on that site. Must be low-stock sales stuff or something.

3. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

Are you talking about the fleece jacket? I entered "men's fleece" in the search bar.

but oddly enough if you just surf through the site without searching you cant find it.

4. Robert

Robert Senior member

Yeah, I know. I've found several things that way before. Some things only show up if you do a search for them. Must be out-of-season, last season, low stock, or whatever.

5. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

works for me... its in my size and it seems to be pretty nice for that price.

anything else you wanna find me?

6. blynch

blynch Senior member

added the fleece to my order, apparently they are good with that. The other items were already boxed, but they will ship the fleece seperately and not charge shipping on it.
    --final sale, hopefully it will fit right

7. bye4now122

bye4now122 Senior member

I just got this Seiko Automatic Military watch. Someone suggested it here and I got one on eBay for $62.00 shipped.

Great looking watch, fully automatic. And while it's not shown in the pictures, the back is glass so you can see all the internals working.

[​IMG]

Here is the eBay link I got it from. Comes from Singapore so shipping took 14 days but it came well packaged. I've already gotten a ton of compliments, and it comes in black, navy, olive or cream (see sellers other items).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_3891wt_991

8. Vernon-Dozier

Vernon-Dozier Senior member

Yea it's a good idea to save the item number & description for items you like (but don't want to to pay full price for.) I save them to a word doc then every once in awhile I'll do a search on J Crew for stuff that was gone or sold out of my size. Every once in awhile things pop up out of nowhere and at a nice sale price. Some people hold onto stuff for a long time before returning it.

9. Quatsch

Quatsch Senior member

Just pulled the trigger on a Harrison trench for $175 shipped. Anybody have one of these?

10. Meis

Meis Senior member

I just got this Seiko Automatic Military watch. Someone suggested it here and I got one on eBay for $62.00 shipped.

Great looking watch, fully automatic. And while it's not shown in the pictures, the back is glass so you can see all the internals working.

[​IMG]

Here is the eBay link I got it from. Comes from Singapore so shipping took 14 days but it came well packaged. I've already gotten a ton of compliments, and it comes in black, navy, olive or cream (see sellers other items).

Nice Watch
    I bought the same watch from (i think) the same seller (at least the price and origin are same), and I've loved it so far.
    [​IMG]

11. jaydc7

jaydc7 Senior member

I plan on buying that watch too, and then getting a leather band for it. Looks great.

12. sazon

sazon Senior member

[​IMG]

That is a beauty. I'm very tempted.

13. sazon

sazon Senior member

I'm curious what the thought is on the j.crew timeX watch is. I'm thinking about buying it but is it worth the $$?

I bought mine in April when the 25% off coupons were floating around.

Gotta tell ya, I love it. It steals much wrist time from my Omega.

Gets lots of looks and compliments as well.

I'd recommend it, even if it is probably a bit overpriced. But I've definitely gotten $112 worth of pleasure out of it !

14. blynch

blynch Senior member

15. titleofauser

titleofauser Active Member

went today and picked up a few things...

Secret Wash button-down shirt in medium gingham - site says navy, but I swear the one I bought is a really dark purple

Utility Jacket in Surplus (was eyeing the fatigue, but can't pull the trigger on $170)

Sueded fleece crewneck pullover - Indigo (don't normally wear fleece pullovers, but for some strange reason I felt compelled to get one for this season)

might go back for either a tartan or the secret wash in a solid light blue(ish)...not sure which yet...or any...