1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

J. Crew driving mocs, new, size 11

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by DocHolliday, Sep 7, 2006.

1. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

I just picked up two pairs of J. Crew driving mocs to flip on eBay, and I thought I'd give my fellow SFers first crack at them. They're the mushroom color, and I believe they're still retailing for $118 on J. Crew's site. They were marked down a while back and flew off the shelves. As such, I'll ask the same amount for these as I paid for my pair during the sale: $37 shipped in the U.S.

These are labeled size 11, but would be better, I imagine, for a size 11.5. I wear a 9-9.5, and the 8.5s I ordered fit fine. These measure about 12.25 inches in length. They come with a mark on the inside of the heel beds to prevent returns. Here's a generic picture of the style:

[​IMG]

Here's the J. Crew page. The shoes I have appear identical, except the insole is a lighter color. http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/product...atId=cat107073

I can post some pics of the pairs I have later, if anyone wants them. Full disclosure: I'm making a small profit on these; I hope you won't begrudge me that. It's still a pretty darn good deal.

2. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

That's a very good deal. These are nice shoes, especially for the money. I bought a pair during the J.Crew sale and wear mine to the grocery store and on the weekends. They're very comfortable, almost like slippers.

3. DocHolliday

Last call. These will be going on eBay shortly. I'll even drop the price to $34.50. Now that the Polo shoes have proved a debacle, surely someone needs the comfort of a nice pair of driving mocs?

4. DocHolliday

5. zeni

zeni Well-Known Member