1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

J. Crew Bowery pant charcoal wool 32/32

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Peter1, Mar 20, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter1

Peter1 Senior member

Up for sale is a pair of J. Crew charcoal wool Bowery pants, size 32/32. I bought these new last year and wore them about 20 times, dry cleaned once or twice. They are in very good condition -- only worn for office work. There is a tiny (practically unnoticeable) imperfect stitch near the fly (see pic, if you can) that I'm mentioning in the interest of full disclosure.

I've lost a little weight and these are too loose on me. They are the classic fit, with an 8.25" hem -- sort of a slimmish cut. Since they're J.Crew and vanity sized, they'd be best for a larger 32 or 33. Anyway, a great pair of office slacks that go with everything. PayPal, please. Thanks for looking.

Local p/u available in NYC - save a little, too!

Link to J.Crew site: http://bit.ly/GGt59U

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.