1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

J. Crew 38R Charcoal Grey Herringbone Ludlow Blazer [sold]

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by mknawabi, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mknawabi

mknawabi Member

Update: Sold. Thank you!

Double vent, herringbone moon tweed

Bought this in the winter, I was a 37R and this blazer seemed to fit okay, just a tiny bit on the big side, but it still looked good. Since then, I have been studying way too much and lost a little too much weight, so it no longer fits me at all... I shrunk to a 36R :(

So, I'm selling this. It's basically brand new, worn maybe 10 times. I have everything that came with the jacket as well as the tag (with the price portion of the tag torn off). Asking for 135 + shipping to anywhere in the US

Let me know if you have any questions.

Apologize for the quality of the photos. Took them right before I headed out for class, and didn't have time to upload the photos from my 5D. The passport in the photo is used as a color reference considering everyone's monitors are calibrated differently/was accounting for exposure

5/03/2012 - lowered price from 150 to 135

i am a good online trader, please check http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mknawabi&ftab=AllFeedback as well as my heatware, http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=49355

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012

2. Kvc06

Kvc06 Senior member

I have this whole suit, it's a great blazer for $135

3. Rhodes112

Rhodes112 Member

Hey,

I wanted to let you know I am interested in buying this; however, I am waiting to try the item from J Crew first, so I'll get back to you in about two weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.