J Brand v. Naked and Famous

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dieselman89, Jan 15, 2013.

1. dieselman89

dieselman89 Senior member

Does anyone have any experience buying both of these pairs of denim? I've heard a lot of positive feedback regarding Naked and Famous on the board. However, I have not heard much feedback in regards to J Brand. How do they compare? Price point is pretty similar...

2. donjuan17

donjuan17 Senior member

I have no experience with Naked and Famous but buy almost exclusively from J Brand.
    If you have any questions please specify.

3. Petergreenthumb

Petergreenthumb New Member

Necrobump, donjuan17 do you have any info on how the JBrand Mod jeans fit and if they stretch over time?

4. Hirsh

Hirsh Senior member

I've just ordered a pair of J Brands, and I already own 3 pairs of Naked and Famous, so once they're broken I'll let you know:):):)

5. goldenbear

goldenbear Senior member

I got a pair of a slim fit in the timber color on sale at Nordstrom last year and I like it despite it not being selvedge. the quality seems pretty good.

6. Hirsh

Hirsh Senior member

Sounds good!

I got mine from Yoox at a knock down price - they've been shipped and I can't wait to get them!:)

7. donjuan17

donjuan17 Senior member

I am currently mourning what I am now calling the rape wash of my raw selvedge denim J Brand jeans.
    I wasn't at home when my mother decided to come visit and do some laundry :(
    I have worn them almost every day since the year and a half ago that I got them. I Remeber having to be on a waiting list for over 4 months to get them and I know the guys who make them!!!

Last edited: May 2, 2014

8. Hirsh

Hirsh Senior member

Poor you - my mum washes her own jeans after 1-3 wears, and I just don't put mine in the laundry basket if they're raw denim..

I think the J Brands I've ordered from Yoox are one wash, but my other jeans are all raw I think!:)