• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jägermeister

cahlersmeyer

Reaction score
Other than Jager bombs, and straight, what is your favorite way to enjoy Jägermeister??
I happen to love Jager, its my favorite liquor by far (make fun of me if you will, but i love it...) and would love to know some other ways to drink it

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jager and dr. pepper

Jager and goldschlager. (Warning: Ive seen and experienced BAAAAAD things with the ol liquid cocaine...)

navalnola

Reaction score
I'm not too fond of Jager, but I know some people do Jager and Cult (an energy drink). There's another shot I used to make when working (worked in a bar for about a year and a half) that was equal parts Jager, Sprite, and Triple Sec with a dash of grenadine to taste. One or two shakes with ice and into shot glasses. Made a decent fizz fruit punch shot. Up the amounts and stir instead for a cocktail. If you like Jager, have you tried Zwack? Same thing but cheaper.

TGPlastic

Reaction score
I like a tall shot of Jäger poured down a shot block and chased with a can of Heineken. Then I tongue kiss the nearest hot chick. Burp. Repeat.

cahlersmeyer

Reaction score
No but i've looked around here and I can't find it anywhere
thank you for the advice tho!

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Jager is okay. Sambuca is better. Fernet Branca is teh best.

I know the road is nearing its end whenever I start taking this stuff at the end of the night.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
I know the road is nearing its end whenever I start taking this stuff at the end of the night.

Exactly. Pull out the 'buca or fernet and it spells doomsday for Kwilk. Hijinks and fuzzy memory coming to a theater near you. Still, I love it. If I'm taking shots, it's either of those two.

cahlersmeyer

Reaction score
what is sambuca?
im on rookie status here...

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cahlersmeyer
what is sambuca?
im on rookie status here...

Buca is an anise flavored liqueur. Fernet is incredibly herbaceous, spicy, and bitter. I kind of put them all into the same general category, but the other two are better than Jager IMO.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Jägermeister is the worst thing I have ever tasted. I can't understand how anyone can like this.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Jägermeister is the worst thing I have ever tasted. I can't understand how anyone can like this.

What a wuss. Go drink your Burgundy, bigtimer!

terb3ar

Reaction score
"Raging Bulls" are pretty common around the house parties I attend.

Take half a can of Red Bull, pour in a shot (or two, if you're daring) of Jäger, shake/mix/whatever, drink.

Night flies by.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Dawg, those are called Jagerbombs. Jagerbombs jagerbombs jagerbombs. I bathe in redbull.

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know how I know Red Bull is the vilest commercial drink? Its flavor improves with the addition of Jager.

Only way I'm drinking the 'meister is if its free.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads