• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I've had a great few days

CrAz3D

Reaction score
Better job is nearly guaranteed. Made extra money helping a friend drop his old house. Saved money on a flight (about 50% of the cost) to a friend's wedding. I've kept weight down (about 20 lbs now).

Gift to self? New suit. That said, I basically have the option of Joseph Bank, MensWearHouse, or online and having it altered in town. Thoughts?

reidrothchild

Reaction score
The interwebz are a much better bet than JAB or MW. Hickey Freeman's semi-annual sale is going on right now. http://www.hickeyfreeman.com/sale-mens-tailored-clothing/_/showAll/1/
You can also get HF pretty cheap on Sierra Trading Post with one of the many 35-45% off codes they float around on a daily basis. Yoox is good for Italian brands. Also try SF's buying and selling forum. Whatever you do, don't buy anything from JAB or MW.

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A nice hole in the wall is all you need

CrAz3D

Reaction score
well...............I did it. I can always return, I spose

shopping + a couple beers never works out well for me.

Last edited:

CrAz3D

Reaction score
well...FML.

thoughts on how to tell?

that said, if, when i get it, it looks nice on me, i wont care and will keep it.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads