1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I've found it!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Steve B., Sep 16, 2006.

1. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

A sports uniform UGLIER than that of the Seattle Seahawks.

The Oregon Ducks.

What is it with The Pac Northwest?

2. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

I still maintain that the Cincinnati bengals black/ orange tiger striped monstrosities are the worst in the current NFL, followed closely by the the Clevland Browns. All time worst in the NFL are the Tampa Bay Buccaneers "creamsicle" outfits. I agree that the Oregon Ducks diamond-plate accents are horrible. But their uni's have always sucked. [​IMG] TCU's weird triangular neck/arm accents are odd too, and (gasp) they are wearing a dark on dark color scheme that Steve seems to hate so much. [​IMG] Boise State needs to change their uniforms so that they don't match their field. (which is glaringly bright blue) I kind of like the blue field, but having your home uni's be the same color is seriously TOO MUCH. [​IMG] The Seahawks are in the tuxedo of the NFL. [​IMG]

3. DNW

DNW Stylish Dinosaur

A sports uniform UGLIER than that of the Seattle Seahawks.

The Oregon Ducks.

What is it with The Pac Northwest?

Man, it's so ugly the Okies couldn't handle it. Half of their players went into the locker room to puke after every play.

4. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

No to mention Allan Flusser.

Contrast my boy.

BTW Slim, who'd you start at QB- Hasselhof again?

5. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

No to mention Allan Flusser.

Contrast my boy.

BTW Slim, who'd you start at QB- Hasselhof again?

Against the Cardinals? You bet.

I was unaware that Alan Flusser hated suits that have matching suit and jacket. I personally like them. But you ARE colorblind, so I guess you have an excuse.

6. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Flusser, as well as anyone else who has any sartorial taste, loathe the Regis Philbin/Seattle Seahawk look.

How's that Hasselhead over McNabb pick lookin now, chump?

I should've started Burress again. I had a feeling Fitzgerald was gonna have a bad day.

And Tiki Barber, ach was?

7. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

Flusser, as well as anyone else who has any sartorial taste, loathe the Regis Philbin/Seattle Seahawk look.
    Just because YOU prefer to mismatch your suit jacket and pants, doesn't meant thats the way it should be.
    Hasselbeck is still fine. He's one or two drives away from beating McNabb's numbers for the week. (Edit: So he didn't break the bank again this week... the offense is still a little out of synch, but I'll take the win anyways) Plus, I don't need to start McNabb to beat you, chump. Your team sucks.