1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

It's that magical time of the year again!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by pvrhye, May 13, 2011.

1. pvrhye

pvrhye Senior member

The World Beard and Mustache Championships have arrived!

Clink that link and marvel. I'm pretty envious. I can't possibly grow anything that thick.

Also of note, the pictures are in costume and pretty interesting. I see some vintage guns and leatherstuff. There's also some morning dress and ascots thrown in for good measure. I'd actually like that gray tophat.

2. Blurv

Blurv Well-Known Member

I feel like ZZTop should be there. Either as honorary guests or as the house band.

3. pvrhye

pvrhye Senior member

I feel like ZZTop should be there. Either as honorary guests or as the house band.

The people in picture 12 are dressed the part in any case.

4. yeeth

yeeth Well-Known Member