1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

It's graduation season. Do you know a young guy starting out in the workplace who needs suits?

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by J o s h, May 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J o s h

J o s h Senior member

Do you know a young guy starting out in the workplace who needs to build a suit wardrobe in a hurry?

I have 4 suits and one sport jacket that I don't need anymore. They're not the current fashion (pants are more drape-y and shoulders are more box-y than current/best style) but they're in very good shape. Some of them I only wore a handful of times. They’re decent suits: Hugo Boss, Perry Ellis, Joseph A Bank.

Navy pinstripe, slate grey, gray window-pane pattern and brown pattern suits. Plus an oatmeal tweed-style sport jacket. All 100% wool. They’re size 40-42 jacket with 32-33 waist. Perfect for a guy 5’ 10” to 6’ 1” and 165-180 lbs.

I figure they'd be perfect for a kid who needs to build a workplace wardrobe and doesn't have a lot of $.

Please let me know if you have anyone in mind. I'm asking $40 per piece but can give a volume discount for those buying multiple pieces. I live in metro New York; if you are interested we can meet up and you can try them on.

PM if interested!

Josh

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017

2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.