1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

It's graduation season. Do you know a young guy starting out in the workplace who needs suits?

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by J o s h, May 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J o s h

J o s h Senior member

Do you know a young guy starting out in the workplace who needs to build a suit wardrobe in a hurry?

I have 4 suits and one sport jacket that I don't need anymore. They're not the current fashion (pants are more drape-y and shoulders are more box-y than current/best style) but they're in very good shape. Some of them I only wore a handful of times. They’re decent suits: Hugo Boss, Perry Ellis, Joseph A Bank.

Navy pinstripe, slate grey, gray window-pane pattern and brown pattern suits. Plus an oatmeal tweed-style sport jacket. All 100% wool. They’re size 40-42 jacket with 32-33 waist. Perfect for a guy 5’ 10” to 6’ 1” and 165-180 lbs.

I figure they'd be perfect for a kid who needs to build a workplace wardrobe and doesn't have a lot of $.

Please let me know if you have anyone in mind. I'm asking $40 per piece but can give a volume discount for those buying multiple pieces. I live in metro New York; if you are interested we can meet up and you can try them on.

PM if interested!

Josh

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.