1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

It's good to be Tom Cruise

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Ambulance Chaser, Apr 28, 2005.

1. countdemoney

countdemoney Distinguished Member

2. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Distinguished Member

3. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Distinguished Member

i just can't wait for cruise's equivalent of Battlefield Earth.

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Is it just me, or is there something a little creepy about Tom Cruise? Maybe it's that glued on smile or the used car salesmanship that seems to emanate from him. And his performance on Oprah? Just wierd. And to top it off, he belongs to what has been called a cult, and not just by me.

Women love him? Well, there are women who write to convicted rapists/murderers as well. And who thought Rock Hudson, of all people, was straight.

5. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Distinguished Member

i know this is getting way too much attention, but someone please answer me this:

before i heard he was dating katie holmes, i was under the impression his girlfriend was sofia vergara. i have no idea why i thought this or where i may have seen it.

anyone know why i got this impression? was it on the cover of a magazine or something?

6. faustian bargain

i saw reference to her on that defamer link above. follow that trail and maybe you'll find the explanation.

7. faustian bargain

not to mention, Liberace. [​IMG]

8. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Distinguished Member

Something very creepy and controlling, I agree. Â Here's an example. Â My favorite quote: "She [Katie] makes her own decisions." Â Yeah right.

9. LA Guy

(LA Guy @ June 10 2005,17:19) Is it  just me, or is there something a little creepy about Tom Cruise? Â
    Something very creepy and controlling, I agree. Â Here's an example. Â My favorite quote: "She [Katie] makes her own decisions." Â Yeah right.
    Whoah, that picture freaks me out [​IMG] There is something very wrong about that man. BTW, if I don't post tomorrow, someone, tell the world what really happened.

10. Mr Checks

Mr Checks Senior Member

It must be very special for Katie Holmes to be, like, the 7th woman that Tom has been just absolutely crazy for.

11. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Stylish Dinosaur

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for

12. LA Guy

This the the picture. Â Notice the simultaneously vacant and desperate look in Katie's eyes. And well, Tom's "laugh" just sends chills down me spine. [​IMG]

13. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Distinguished Member

it was in some of the news outlets in february and march that he was dating my favorite colombian, sofia vergara. apparently the relationship did not generate enough publicity so he switched to katie holmes. i never even heard he had broken up with sofia. yes. he's a creep, and a guy would have to be a gay to break up with sofia vergara, regardless of what she's like on the inside.

14. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

I can tell she's silently pleading for me to save her. Girl, lose that zero and get with the hero. I will feed you cheeseburgers every day until you look as good as you used to. Yours anytime, J.

15. esquire.

esquire. Distinguished Member

Do we have another Vanilla Ice fan here?

Maybe, somebody can finally explain it to me, but why are there all these innuendos about Cruise being a homosexual?