• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's Been Fun...

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
best of luck to your next endeavors

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Best of luck to you, Michael!

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been reflecting on this for a while, and what many of the forum affiliates do here is really a very brave thing. It does take a lot of courage to raise your own costs for higher quality material and manufacturing, and it's not easy to design a product that actually fits well as opposed to mass producing a baggy, crappy, product that you can sell easily and make money off of volume. It's hard to stay dedicated to superior quality when few other people will and when it's your skin in it. To MJK and all the homegrown shops/artisans/tailors/clothesmakers, thank you.

user7

Reaction score
1) Best of luck in your future endeavours! Sorry to see you close.

2) Please make 100% bamboo underwear again. They were much better than the spandex blend.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robertorex
I've been reflecting on this for a while, and what many of the forum affiliates do here is really a very brave thing. It does take a lot of courage to raise your own costs for higher quality material and manufacturing, and it's not easy to design a product that actually fits well as opposed to mass producing a baggy, crappy, product that you can sell easily and make money off of volume. It's hard to stay dedicated to superior quality when few other people will and when it's your skin in it. To MJK and all the homegrown shops/artisans/tailors/clothesmakers, thank you.
+1 People like MJK make the world a better place.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
best of luck mjk

Branstone

Reaction score
Michael I have been an avid customer of yours for a long time and I'm disappointed to see you go. Good luck in your future endeavors.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sad to hear that. The bamboo underwear is really nice, and so I'm glad that you'll still be selling it. Good luck with the future.

line.theory

Reaction score
Only bought two shirts from you, but when I received them I remember noticing the attention to detail and just how nice the fabric was. you've always seemed so helpful, too. good luck with your future endeavours, your products will clearly be missed.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A sad day for all of SF. I love my MJK shirts and undies and will really miss the fun of watching what goes up on your site each week.

Best of luck with your future endeavors and best wishes to the both of you!!

illy865

Reaction score
Good luck to you and whatever your future endeavors may be!

I love my MJK shirts especially my chambrays that I know will last me a lifetime. My Midnight Blue Chambray is my favorite shirt and my undies from you are awesome as well.

I hate to see you go, but best wishes to you in the future!

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MJK was an affiliate pioneer here--I remember loving his asymmetrical hoodies. Thanks for raising the bar here, Michael, and good luck.

Also: you sell some amazing undies.

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
anything left? when i try to buy it all says out of stock

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
Thank you for being so open to new ideas and crazy SF projects.

+1. Good luck MJK in whatever you do next.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics