• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
i liked when charlie said "paragon"

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
We need more Charlie + Sweet Dee escapades.

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
We need more Charlie + Sweet Dee escapades.

Agreed. I liked the dialogue about his cooking methods.

And Charlie as a Texas oilman was great. "I say, I say, that's just damn preposterous, boy!"

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need more Vietnamese gambling gangsters with &quot;gong&quot; entry.

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score
God damn. This might be the funniest **** I have ever seen.

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i loved the first three seasons...i really need them to start putting season four episodes online.

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Mac's "assplow" speech was a healthy return to the "assblast" speech in "Gang Runs for Office."

****, I love this show.

+1

"But you just said I taught you about inner beauty and respect!"

"Yeah, but this is about banging, and you didn't bang me. So --" *motions to the door*

"You're a dick!"

"I know! That's what I learned!"

And the extended awkward conversation between Dennis and Charlie was gold.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
PSA: If you have Comcast internet you can watch almost any episode, up to last week or so, on Fancast. You just need to scroll down to the bottom of the Comcast homepage until you see it. There is the full list from 1 &amp; 2, 3 (with a few missing), and all of season 4 so far. They have a shitload of other good shows too, full seasons, several seasons.

Pylon

Reaction score
This show is one of the few that actually gets me laughing out loud while watching.

&quot;Since when did you start running the bar on a gas generator??!!&quot;
&quot;About a week ago...&quot;
&quot;WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?&quot;
&quot;Well because you know... elecricity is so expensive man...&quot;

Hahah... that, and the **** van and &quot;Wild card, bitches!&quot; close to that episode had me rolling for a solid minute. It's refreshing to finally see a series with some laughable plots and a sign of original thinking instead of the re-canned mainstream sitcom plots over and over.

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mac's "assplow" speech was a healthy return to the "assblast" speech in "Gang Runs for Office."

****, I love this show.

Mac:"...

not gay sex."

I have to say, base as it might be, I found the combination of the Agatha Christie feel with scatological humor most entertaining. Especially the end, because it fits the character responsible so perfectly.

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last week's episode was soooo ******* weak.
+1 (reluctantly) Although there were a few good lines. "No one wants to play Sex and the City with you!" And: "Frederick is your cat, and he died three months ago. Seriously, it's all in here." I'm not a fan of the Artemis character, so that really dragged it down for me.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by King Francis
+1 (reluctantly) Although there were a few good lines. "No one wants to play Sex and the City with you!" And: "Frederick is your cat, and he died three months ago. Seriously, it's all in here." I'm not a fan of the Artemis character, so that really dragged it down for me.
Wait, what was that? I had a hard time concentrating on what you wrote what with these speakers blasting music I didn't have... Artemis is awful and should only be used in random scenes for comic relief (DeVito's freak-out was perfect.) Watching the waitress get drunk, and of course yet another reference to how no one knows her real name, was fun.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Holy ****- the long episode about mac and charlie dying was the funniest I've seen. Dennis's cock-shadow, my god
worship.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads