• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I JUST NOW got into this show, wow, I wish I had watched it when it first came out. Any other fans? I am about to start Season 3 tonight when I get home.

For some reason, I feel a strange connection and feeling of camaraderie with Charlie. I think that guy would understand me.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, it's all downhill after season 3. I purchased the 4th but don't even bother with anything after that.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
I always forget about that show. I watched one episode in the first season and loved it....but thats it. It crosses my mind once in awhile but ive never devoted any time to getting into it.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teacher
As far as I'm concerned, it's all downhill after season 3. I purchased the 4th but don't even bother with anything after that.

Oh man that's a shame. Seasons 1 and 2 were golden. Charlie friggin ROCKS

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watched it once, I think it's the show of choice for college/university students to watch while getting high. Seems to be a lot of that humor that is popular these days where its funny to say something really silly, and the sillier it is the funnier it is because its so silly its funny (get it?). Like "milksteaks", why this is funny? I'll never know. I think I missed this craze by about 3-4 years (and I'm only 26).

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love this show. It definitely appeals to a certain type of person though. Seasons 4 and 5 are the best IMO.

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I learned of it on here a couple years back and like the first 5 episodes and stopped watching it for no reason. Tried to pick up again this year but couldn't get into it.

Dibidoolandas

Reaction score
I love it. There's an internet-consensus that season 4 was bad, though I think it had some solid episodes. I was worried about the start of this season but it ended up having some classics.

SeanathonHuff

Reaction score
what's the best episode of said show, all seasons included?

I liked the one where the two marsupials entered realty, but I've not seen much else.

Dibidoolandas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SeanathonHuff
what's the best episode of said show, all seasons included?

I liked the one where the two marsupials entered realty, but I've not seen much else.

Lol, I'm not sure which episode you're referring to.

My favorite is probably The Gang Dances Their Asses Off. With The Gang Gives Back as a close second.

caps

Reaction score
I disagree. There have been some dud episodes but on the whole I think it's just as good as if not better than it was in season three.

phreak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have only seen a few, and only because my friend wanted to one night. I have to say that the charlie vs lawyer exchanges are quite funny. Also, the episode where charlie directs a play is golden

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads