• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Items Only Found in Chinese WalMart

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CMJTperry
You couldn't pay me to go into Wal Mart
I must call BS on this. Everyone goes to Wal-mart at least once in their life for something. If you haven't then you're immune to globalism which is hard to believe.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CMJTperry
You couldn't pay me to go into Wal Mart

Originally Posted by Pantisocrat
I must call BS on this. Everyone goes to Wal-mart at least once in their life for something. If you haven't then you're immune to globalism which is hard to believe.

I agree. Most people who have never been to a walmart are hipsters who object to it but aren't 100% sure why. I took one guy who was convinced that wal-mart was evil to one, and its probably his favourite store now.

Sherlockian

Reaction score
I've never been in a WalMart. Don't they sell guns and crossbows in the sporting goods section? That seems pretty weird to me...probably because the only people in England who have guns are either armed robbers or toffs going pheasant-shooting.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sherlockian
I've never been in a WalMart. Don't they sell guns and crossbows in the sporting goods section? That seems pretty weird to me...probably because the only people in England who have guns are either armed robbers or toffs going pheasant-shooting.
surely you've been in an ASDA... it's a division of walmart and sell pretty much the same stuff. In Canada they have a hunting good section, I don't think they sell actual guns and bullets, but they sell what look like air rifles to me.

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sherlockian
Walmart is a superstore so of course they sell guns in the sporting goods section. My local K-mart sells the same stuff. There's also an autobody in my city that has a gun division next door. Get your car brakes fixed while browsing the semiautos sourced from the world over! In America most people buy guns to protect themselves from said robbers with guns. The bad guys will always have guns, doesn't matter their nationality. It's not weird for home owners to shower them with lead when provoked. What's truly weird is throwing English muffins at the masked bastas in exchange for lead.

sjd

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
I agree. Most people who have never been to a walmart are hipsters who object to it but aren't 100% sure why. I took one guy who was convinced that wal-mart was evil to one, and its probably his favourite store now.

I'm certainly not a hipster but my wife and I do not go into Wal-Mart because we don't support their business practices.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads