• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Italian Suits in Hong Kong

Sartorial Lover

Reaction score
Hello Styleforum community,
I recently moved back to Hong Kong after a few years in London and I remember being curious about the brand Dal Duca when I lived here before but seems not founding much right now.
I was wondering if anyone has had the opportunity to try their suits, especially Pirozzi or their own label and could share their experiences with me.
As form what ive heard there is a huge difference in therms of price.
I am especially interested in Italian style suits.
Thank you in advance for any tips you can provide. Also if you have any recommendations that would be amazing. I want to freshen up my wardrobe without breaking my wallet. Lol

Thanks
Robb

Louis_HK

Reaction score
I recently moved back to Hong Kong after a few years in London and I remember being curious about the brand Dal Duca when I lived here before but seems not founding much right now.
I was wondering if anyone has had the opportunity to try their suits, especially Pirozzi or their own label and could share their experiences with me.
Thank you in advance for any tips you can provide. Also if you have any recommendations that would be amazing. I want to freshen up my wardrobe without breaking my wallet. Lol

Thanks
Robb
https://www.facebook.com/dalducasartoria/?locale=zh_HK
https://www.instagram.com/dalduca/

Is this the one you mentioned?

SartoriaModerna

Reaction score

Thanks
Robb

I have no experience in Dal Duca nor Pirozzi but looking at their website, it seems to me Dal Duca house style is fully bespoke and the brands they carry are along the lines of De Petrillo. I'm not sure what your budget is to 'not break your wallet', but if you are comfortable with De Petrillo prices, then some other brands in HK you might find interesting are:

-Prologue
-The anthology
-The Armoury
-Dashing house

They all have more Italian/Neapolitan styles compared to the old-established tailors in HK.

Sartorial Lover

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Thank you for your kind suggestions. I havent been much around but i really love this community.
I actually had the opportunity to try their suits last year and i am still going pretty much every two months lol.
Marcello's expertise in Neapolitan tailoring truly shines through in the craftsmanship of Dal Duca's suits.
I was particularly impressed by the level of personalization and the quality of their fabrics. Hand-Stiched button holes and the famous Spalla camicia. My favourite part is the ribattirura on the lapels.

The ability to choose from a wide range of luxurious materials allowed me to create a suit that perfectly suited my style and preferences.
Additionally, the fact that Dal Duca produces their suits in Napoli adds an extra layer of authenticity and ensures that the true essence of Italian tailoring is preserved.

What pleasantly surprised me was the quality of their ready-to-wear line. Of course, there is nothing to compare with the quality of the bespoke, but the cut is pretty good, fabrics are top notch and you can take away some garments at a fraction of the bespoke garments. I love in particular theis chinos, the cannette and the cotton and silk ones.

The fact that those guys come directly to you is really a surplus. Sometimes time is tight and they really make it happen. Higly recommended.

Regards,
Robb

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads