• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Italian clothing label mystery

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dear Folks: Back in 97 or 96, I bought the below jacket at Century 21. Â It was over $1K marked down to $150 or so, and is made of wool and silk in a roughly 50/50 blend. Â I had it tailored by the guys at Florent (alas now retired and/or dead). The label is strange. Â The hang tag said, I believe, NO NAME and the jacket label, on the backside of the striped part, says only "n n studio". What is this line called? Â Is it just called No Name? Â And, if so, how can one search it on ebay? Yours in Brooklyn, mack11211 The pix:

Looking to improve

Reaction score
Antistatus, anticommercial, antimainstream, the shop's label captures it all: NO NAME
Dear Mack, This is the only thing I could think of with your reference to the 'No  Name'-label. It is from Flusser's description of a store in Milan called '10 Corso Como'. As I understand it, it carried mainly hip clothing from as yet undiscovered designers. Hope it helps. MtB Btw. You seem to have a knack for finding clothing with obscure labels

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.