• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Italian brand recommendation?

Panama

Reaction score
Del Sienna is the least expensive brand that I have purchased.

Houdini

Reaction score
Yoox. Italian stores need to shift unsold stock.
Alright! Do you maybe also have some recommendations for polo’s and trousers/jeans? I like Tramarossa and Jacob Cöhen but i really can’t afford that.

Panama

Reaction score
Alright! Do you maybe also have some recommendations for polo’s and trousers/jeans? I like Tramarossa and Jacob Cöhen but i really can’t afford that.
I would go for Corneliani, Fedeli, Falconeri and Gran Sasso. For Chinos, I actually look out for the mill - I will have to Google the spelling...

Panama

Reaction score
Larusmiani and Sondrio mills. I am sure there is a third one. More Knitwear brands are Svevo Parma, Zanieri Della Ciana, Colombo, Piacenza, Casirinzio, Fioroni which is part of Attolini.

Houdini

Reaction score
Larusmiani and Sondrio mills. I am sure there is a third one. More Knitwear brands are Svevo Parma, Zanieri Della Ciana, Colombo, Piacenza, Casirinzio, Fioroni which is part of Attolini.
Alright! I will have a look, thanks once again!

Panama

Reaction score
Alright! I will have a look, thanks once again!
A lot of them are expensive, but this is a buyers market with deep discounts. My recommendations are affordable as unique pieces in a select wardrobe.

Houdini

Reaction score
A lot of them are expensive, but this is a buyers market with deep discounts. My recommendations are affordable as unique pieces in a select wardrobe.
Yes they are! Thanks!

Panama

Reaction score
My last Corneliani shirt was very inexpensive. Canali's are inexpensive too at present.

DapperPhilly

Reaction score
I'm just a broke student that likes to look good ;)
Saks off Fifth has Boglioli, Corneliani, Isaia, Canali, Brioni, and other made in Italy brands. If you're patient you can get them at deep discounts.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.