• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IsuiT - Italian Luxury Clothes - Official Affiliate Thread

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This is an awesome deal!! Free shipping on 100% off!!
The code isn’t working btw

Ahah there was a mistake! The code is for a 10% off on any items, let me know if there is still a problem with the code.
Shipping, as @acquafortis says, is free for any orders above 200 euro. :)

Reaction score
Hi there,

You confirmed 11 days ago that you received my return and will organise the refund. I still didn’t get it. What’s the holdup?

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting on a refund as well that was promised since last week.

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen, as the Styleforum admins know well it has been a crazy time here in the office.
Anyway, as soon as I've known this situation, I've alerted my boss and now everything should be resolved with the refunds.

Sorry again for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Best regards

Chiara

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen, as the Styleforum admins know well it has been a crazy time here in the office.
Anyway, as soon as I've known this situation, I've alerted my boss and now everything should be resolved with the refunds.

Best regards

Chiara
Thank you. I just received my refund.

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Best regards

Chiara
However, you processed my refund through PayPal as "Goods and Services" that incurred a $10 USD charge. My original payment for my purchase was with my credit card. If you had sent my refund as "Friends and Family" there would have been no transaction fee that PayPal deducted from my refund.

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
However, you processed my refund through PayPal as "Goods and Services" that incurred a $10 USD charge. My original payment for my purchase was with my credit card. If you had sent my refund as "Friends and Family" there would have been no transaction fee that PayPal deducted from my refund.

you have a credit for the next purchase ?

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
we always have on sale items, and, as member of Style Forum, you can use the discount code ISUIT10SF to get 10% off on ANY items you want (even the ones already on sale) :)
Has this code expired? Was giving it a shot and said that it was invalid.

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The code can be used only once and before that, you need to sign up to our website and to use it while you are logged in.
If there are troubles also following these instructions, let me know!

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The code can be used only once and before that, you need to sign up to our website and to use it while you are logged in.
If there are troubles also following these instructions, let me know!
Thank you, it worked like a champ!

Before I pull the trigger, I'd like some measurements on some shirts, how's the best way to go about asking for those?

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Before I pull the trigger, I'd like some measurements on some shirts, how's the best way to go about asking for those?
All the half-dozen+ shirts I've ordered from them have been factory folded and I doubt they will unfold to provide measurements. Great prices, only trade off is it's a bit of a roulette game...

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Great!
Usually we don't open the shirts but If you have doubts and need support write an email to [email protected] :)

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New Luigi Borrelli Blazers, Suits, Shirts and Overcoats now available in store!

Attachments

• Schermata 2019-07-10 alle 10.38.20.png
    Schermata 2019-07-10 alle 10.38.20.png
    511.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Schermata 2019-07-10 alle 10.40.09.png
    Schermata 2019-07-10 alle 10.40.09.png
    383.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Schermata 2019-07-10 alle 10.41.00.png
    Schermata 2019-07-10 alle 10.41.00.png
    388.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Schermata 2019-07-10 alle 10.41.38.png
    Schermata 2019-07-10 alle 10.41.38.png
    683.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Schermata 2019-07-10 alle 10.41.52.png
    Schermata 2019-07-10 alle 10.41.52.png
    625.8 KB · Views: 79

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads