• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IsuiT - Italian Luxury Clothes - Official Affiliate Thread

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Isuit russian bigger.png

Welcome to the official IsuiT SF thread

After months of preparation: Here is your EXCLUSIVE ISUIT DISCOUNT CODE (FOREVER) FOR ALL STYLEFORUM MEMBERS.

Shop incredible brands at amazing prices
Free shipping over €300 and we accept returns

Shop with confidence and trust at IsuiT

Come found out why we have 1250 reviews on Trustpilot!
Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 12.12.49.png
IsuiT - Italian Luxury Clothes https://isuit.it IG: @isuit_italianluxury

With a combined 30 years of experience in the heart of the Neapolitan fashion tradition, Porcamo SRL formed IsuiT in 2017.

With a goal of bringing the highest level of Italian fashion across the world, IsuiT has one of the largest online collections of handmade Sartorial fashion available

From Double-breasted suits to deconstructed ones - You won’t find anything close to our quality and prices

Working closely with designers, including:

We are one of a select few companies officially authorized directly by the companies mentioned above to sell their products

If you're searching for the finest men’s attire and collections - Our purpose is to spread the uniqueness of Italian Sartorial.

All products in our online store are handmade.

Italian-Suit is the place where Men’s Luxury Clothing is the main focus!

Thanks for the opportunity and we warmly welcome all questions and feedback!

Piergiuseppe Castiello

ublmsea2_xb60092700j_000.jpeg krv2-fim16-ksw13.jpeg smm01491_01_smx2_000.jpeg

mhn217bnd_c003_cbx1_000.jpeg 19pes2_000_gra_000.jpeg

See also 2Men

Attachments

• Schermata 2021-07-16 alle 09.18.56.png
    Schermata 2021-07-16 alle 09.18.56.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 3,351
Last edited:

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beautiful selection. But how come VAT isn't deducted for orders to North America?

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

We would like to formally introduce ourselves to the beautiful SF Community.

We are Porcamo - IsuiT (https://isuit.it), an italian based company that caters to the real gentlemen out there.

We sell online, in retail and wholesale, some of the most valuables italian brands, as Kiton, Cesare Attolini, Isaia, Marco Pescarolo, Tom Ford, Zilli, Luigi Borrelli and more...

And we are the only company officially authorized directly by the companies mentioned above to sell their products (everyone who does it all over the world is our client).

Searching the finest men’s attire and collect the best Italian designers available worldwide is our mission. Our purpose is to spread the awesomeness of our land and the value of Made in Italy.

All products in our online store are handmade.

Made in Italy manufacture is a fashion symbol, most of all when you are looking for luxury clothing for business, events and everyday stylish lifestyle.

Kiton, Cesare Attolini, Isaia, Tom Ford and Canali 1934 are just some of our designers, you can shop coats, blazers, shoes, accessories and more, receiving them at you address, wherever you are.

Italian-Suit is the place where Men’s Luxury Clothing is the main character!

Thanks for the opportunity and we warmly welcome all questions and feedback!

Chiara

View attachment 1134503 View attachment 1134504
View attachment 1134505
View attachment 1134506

What is the difference between R6 and R7 for suits?

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's the drop (drop 6, drop 7, etc...). The higher the drop, the trimmer the garment. Maybe higher armholes.

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On our website you'll find a great Cesare Attolini Sale section.

Up to 70% off on blazers, pants, shirts, polos, sweaters and ties.

https://isuit.it/onsale/products/display/?mgs_brand=223

View attachment 1134924
View attachment 1134926
View attachment 1134927
View attachment 1134928

Chiara

Welcome and great to see you here on SF! I purchased a few items from your sale and am impressed with how fast they were shipped and your great pricing. Your product photos are very clear and website filters are great to narrow down item searches. I would like to suggest that you consider adding a filter to be able to select fabric type/composition.

Will you be offering Styleforum members any type of discount code now that you are an official affiliate?

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for the beautiful words! And for the suggestion, of course, we are gonna work on it (in the meantime you can use the research bar writing fabric and, eventually, brand).

We are glad to hear your satisfaction (it's our goal!), if you want, leave a review on the product you purchased.

We are working on some advantage for SF members, I'll tell you here as soon as we are ready.

Keep following us! :)

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the beautiful words! And for the suggestion, of course, we are gonna work on it (in the meantime you can use the research bar writing fabric and, eventually, brand).

We are glad to hear your satisfaction (it's our goal!), if you want, leave a review on the product you purchased.

We are working on some advantage for SF members, I'll tell you here as soon as we are ready.

Keep following us! :)

Thanks again for the great service. I thought I would leave a bit of feedback here for the SF community.

IsuiT has been running an AMAZING sale recently, especially if you are a fan of Cesare Attolini and Kiton. Their selection is impressive (but has been reduced somewhat since many items have sold since the sale started). Most of the items are fairly current, maybe 1/2-season to one season old at most. I was told that some inventory is even current stock still found in stores.

I was super impressed with the very fast order fulfillment and DHL delivery to the States (average of two days to CA). I picked up several shirts, ties, and a sport coat which are superb, as one would expect from Attolini. The shirts all arrive factory folded.

One minor disappointment was that although all the shirts are all pictured with their original boxes, the boxes are not included with purchase. I was told this is due to the significant additional cost of shipping.

All four shirts I ordered are size 15.75, and fit great, with the exception of one which is a somewhat slimmer fit with shorter sleeves. This variance of fit was not identified in the project description, and I imagine providing detailed measurements is impossible without disrupting the original factory fold. IsuiT allows returns, and customers are responsible for return shipping. Return shipping to the EU from the US can be prohibitively expensive - in the case of my one shirt, I was quoted between $68 (FedEx) to over $100 for DHL. In the case of my shirt, this does not make sense to return it, so I'll be posting it on the B&S board here or maybe Ebay.

I found the IsuiT website easy to use and the product photos are excellent. Customer service provided quick responses to questions via email and their chat function.

However, here are a couple of suggestions to make the shopping experience even better for customers:
1. For sportcoats, include close up photos of sleeve cuffs/buttons and indicate whether buttonholes are functional.
2. For shirts, try to include as much detail as possible on fits, e.g: extra slim, slim, classic, etc.

Cheers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads