• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IsuiT - Italian Luxury Clothes - Official Affiliate Thread

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, coat just arrived in 52. Fits perfectly over tailoring. Smashing coat for a great price. Will post a fit pic eventually when it’s not so hot here! Looks like they still have 54 in stock.

fykchang

Reaction score
I am contemplating in buying couple Attolini suits from Isuit. Anyone from US has experience buying their suits, if the size is the same as Attolini in the US. Also, if you have to pay Import Tax on suits?

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am contemplating in buying couple Attolini suits from Isuit. Anyone from US has experience buying their suits, if the size is the same as Attolini in the US. Also, if you have to pay Import Tax on suits?

Yes, and I would not be concerned about any sizing differences between Attolini available here in the US. In my experience, Isuit's staff have been very responsive to confirming measurements provided on the products' website page, and providing additional measurements per request.

With regard to Import fees, I believe it depends on the value declared of the items and I forget what the threshold is for items shipped from the EU to the US...maybe if declared amount is over $1000 USD?

Woodman

Reaction score
Having purchased a number of Attolini blazers/jackets and shirts from Isuit, they are
regular Attolinis, same as in the US. They are generally a few or more years old however. I've been happy with them.
The US customs threshold for tailored clothing is $800, and DHL and Fedex are very good at noticing the price and charging duty plus a fee.

fykchang

Reaction score
Thanks for the the input and recommendation. I have a message out to ISuit since yesterday, asking how they will be shipping 2 suits and using what carrier and they still have not respond, they seem to be spotty on responses.

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the the input and recommendation. I have a message out to ISuit since yesterday, asking how they will be shipping 2 suits and using what carrier and they still have not respond, they seem to be spotty on responses.

I have had good luck in the past with their chat function - given you can message them during EU business hours.

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
no luck in chat or email responses from ISuit

Hey guys sorry I took a break after accidentally spamming this thread, I'm here to answer any questinos

The best way to contact us is to email [email protected] as this goes to Ferdinando

8:30-17PM is the only time you'll get a response (Rome time) as when things in Italy close, they really close.

You can also send us a message on our WhatsApp

We use FedEx for America and you may have to pay import tax

In the meantime I'd love some feedback on the article I wrote about choosing a pair of designer sneakers

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Okay, coat just arrived in 52. Fits perfectly over tailoring. Smashing coat for a great price. Will post a fit pic eventually when it’s not so hot here! Looks like they still have 54 in stock.

Very happy you like your new coat, it would make Flash proud (Huge Blackadder fan myself)

Hamish

fykchang

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry I took a break after accidentally spamming this thread, I'm here to answer any questinos

The best way to contact us is to email [email protected] as this goes to Ferdinando

8:30-17PM is the only time you'll get a response (Rome time) as when things in Italy close, they really close.

You can also send us a message on our WhatsApp

We use FedEx for America and you may have to pay import tax
In the meantime I'd love some feedback on the article I wrote about choosing a pair of designer sneakers
Does any one know how much US import tax may be for Italian suits? how many %?

Thanks

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys! Question of the day from me... I'm curious, have you ever owned anything from Crocodile... and if so, was it worth the price tag? I'm personally super curious about this as someone who was vegan for 2 years and now I'm writing about crocodile leather bags!

Copy of WHY IS CROCODILE skin so in demand.png

Hamish

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Schermata 2021-09-17 alle 08.59.06.png

Who's ready for a new stock drop from IsuiT??

Coming soon on our website - One of the best collections you've ever seen

Follow us on our socials and visit our website's new arrival section if you're ready

???

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads