• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IsuiT - Italian Luxury Clothes - Official Affiliate Thread

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I've just tried using the discount code in your signature but it seems like it isn't valid.
Is that a mistake or do you not do discounts for SF members anymore ?

Yes, we still do. The code (like all the other ones) is not valid during these weeks because we have a huge sale session with the lowest prices possible (much more than 10% of the code). If you have any other questions feel free to write us :)

Reactions: flx

flx

Reaction score
Yes, we still do. The code (like all the other ones) is not valid during these weeks because we have a huge sale session with the lowest prices possible (much more than 10% of the code). If you have any other questions feel free to write us :)
Ok thanks for the clarification.

RickyTakhar

Reaction score
Do you have measurements for garments available on the site?

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have measurements for garments available on the site?

Yes, in the section "more information" (pic attached) but if you need any further info you can write us in the website chat.
Schermata 2020-04-20 alle 11.10.32.png

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll just chime in here since I own a number Attolini shirts, and a few Kiton.

I think those two makers shirts are relatively comparable. Lots of handwork, beautiful fabrics, proportions and collar options.

Due to the amount of handwork, advise buying up a half-size mainly for the neck collar band due to expected shrinkage of hand-sewn seams. This advice was passed along to me by a sales associate at the Attolini NY boutique. And probably only a real concern if you plan on wearing these shirts often buttoned all the way up for wearing a tie.

I do not have any Borrelli shirts, though I know that there is discussion on other threads here recently about noted drop off in quality of Borrelli garments. I think the Borrelli label was sold not long ago. I also believe Borrelli used to be known for slimmer fit. I've found the fit of my Attolini to be pretty on par with Kiton, maybe slightly slimmer in the chest/body, but not nearly as slim as some of my Finamore.

Knurt

Reaction score
I have been very happy with what I have bought from Isuit, but the last pair of Kiton pants, in the same size I have bought before and that fits me well, turned out not only smaller, but was also measurably smaller than what was stated in the rich information given in the pre-purchase material. No problem, send them back what the nice first reply. Fine, I thought, but I had thrown away the papers that came with the package and gone away for holiday. Now I try to sort this thing out and send back the trousers, but I am unable to get answers to my questions about what kind of information that must follow the packafe, to which address the package should be sent, and how the package should be marked. This is not good.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads