• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

IsuiT - Italian Luxury Clothes - Official Affiliate Thread

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I've just tried using the discount code in your signature but it seems like it isn't valid.
Is that a mistake or do you not do discounts for SF members anymore ?
Yes, we still do. The code (like all the other ones) is not valid during these weeks because we have a huge sale session with the lowest prices possible (much more than 10% of the code). If you have any other questions feel free to write us :)

Reactions: flx

flx

Reaction score
Yes, we still do. The code (like all the other ones) is not valid during these weeks because we have a huge sale session with the lowest prices possible (much more than 10% of the code). If you have any other questions feel free to write us :)
Ok thanks for the clarification.

RickyTakhar

Reaction score
Do you have measurements for garments available on the site?

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have measurements for garments available on the site?
Yes, in the section "more information" (pic attached) but if you need any further info you can write us in the website chat.
Schermata 2020-04-20 alle 11.10.32.png

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Aquafortis

Reaction score
I'll just chime in here since I own a number Attolini shirts, and a few Kiton.

I think those two makers shirts are relatively comparable. Lots of handwork, beautiful fabrics, proportions and collar options.

Due to the amount of handwork, advise buying up a half-size mainly for the neck collar band due to expected shrinkage of hand-sewn seams. This advice was passed along to me by a sales associate at the Attolini NY boutique. And probably only a real concern if you plan on wearing these shirts often buttoned all the way up for wearing a tie.

I do not have any Borrelli shirts, though I know that there is discussion on other threads here recently about noted drop off in quality of Borrelli garments. I think the Borrelli label was sold not long ago. I also believe Borrelli used to be known for slimmer fit. I've found the fit of my Attolini to be pretty on par with Kiton, maybe slightly slimmer in the chest/body, but not nearly as slim as some of my Finamore.

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, just sent an email for 2No. Shirts. I haven't handled kiton shirts before, how would you describe them compared to attolini/ Borrelli?
I think @Aquafortis said it all perfectly! But if you have any doubts, let me know.
ps: check your email :)

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luigi Borrelli Shirts at €88
Shop Now

borrelli copia 2.jpg

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Check our NEW ARRIVALS Section To Be Always Updated About Our Freshest Products.

If you need any information, send us an email to [email protected]

Knurt

Reaction score
I have been very happy with what I have bought from Isuit, but the last pair of Kiton pants, in the same size I have bought before and that fits me well, turned out not only smaller, but was also measurably smaller than what was stated in the rich information given in the pre-purchase material. No problem, send them back what the nice first reply. Fine, I thought, but I had thrown away the papers that came with the package and gone away for holiday. Now I try to sort this thing out and send back the trousers, but I am unable to get answers to my questions about what kind of information that must follow the packafe, to which address the package should be sent, and how the package should be marked. This is not good.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.