• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IsuiT - Italian Luxury Clothes - Official Affiliate Thread

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
what's the 10% off code?

I TALKED TO THE GUYS AND I'M DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE THE RETURN OF THE 10% STYLEFORUM DISCOUNT

IT IS ONLY FOR ONE PURCHASE - SO CHOOSE WISELY!

WE'VE JUST ADDED HUNDREDS OF
CESARE ATTOLINI SUITS - AND THOUSANDS OF LUIGI BORRELLI SHIRTS - AND MANY KITON SUITS ALSO

USE YOUR 10% SF DISCOUNT ON ANY OF OUR NEW
KITON COATS, KITON SHIRTS, KITON SHOES, AND MUCH MUCH MORE

GET YOUR DISCOUNT TODAY (ONLY ONE ORDER) : SF10

YOU MUST BE LOGGED INTO THE WEBSITE TO USE IT

I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M WRITING IN CAPITALS

sforum1

Reaction score
We can measure specific ones you're interested in if you'd like
Great, looking to get a couple of Borrelli shirts but great to know in advance dimensions as these vary greatly depending on fit but most importantly depending on which market they were made for (IT, GER, US, JAPAN etc.).

Interested in size 17.5. If there are different fits interested in all. Asking here as this may help others as well.

1643520748422.png

Last edited:

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Great, looking to get a couple of Borrelli shirts but great to know in advance dimensions as these vary greatly depending on fit but most importantly depending on which market they were made for (IT, GER, US, JAPAN etc.).

Interested in size 17.5. If there are different fits interested in all. Asking here as this may help others as well.

View attachment 1746031

If you'd like to contact the company whatsapp I can measure them personally for you, as you obviously know from your comment they are variable depending on a lot of things - Message our WhatsApp and I'll try deal with your requests (it's on our website=

FPB

Reaction score
I'm interested in some items on your website; however, there is definitely something wrong. My browsers (I've tried 2) seem to think I'm getting hacked when I visit your site. Also, images are not loading and it's dreadfully slow.

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm interested in some items on your website; however, there is definitely something wrong. My browsers (I've tried 2) seem to think I'm getting hacked when I visit your site. Also, images are not loading and it's dreadfully slow.

We're currently in the process of upgrading our website. Unfortunately, for now, there's no way round this. The site is reallllllllly bad - It will be changed ASAP.

Unfortunately, at the moment, when we upload products, our entire server shuts down. You can either wait for the new website or try when we're not uploading products.

Thanks,

Hamish

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Speaking of uploading products...

NEW TOM FORD ITEMS - CURRENTLY BEING UPLOADED

Suits, coats, jeans and more all coming.

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you getting those new Attolini shirts shot and ready to post for sale yet?

stifler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you guys ever Belvest, D'Avenza, Stile Latino, Colombo cashmere, and Sartorio Napoli??

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're already online - I posted about it last week, sorry if you didn't see it!

Thanks. What's the scoop with the sizing of the Attolini socks? Some are listed as S, M, L and others are sized numerically, e.g. 10.5 - is that UK sizing?

Knurt

Reaction score
Tried do buy some items. Got the message that the discount code was not valid. I have bought from you with a discount code before, but that was several years ago.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads