• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

IsuiT - Italian Luxury Clothes - Official Affiliate Thread

Aquafortis

Reaction score
I have been very happy with what I have bought from Isuit, but the last pair of Kiton pants, in the same size I have bought before and that fits me well, turned out not only smaller, but was also measurably smaller than what was stated in the rich information given in the pre-purchase material. No problem, send them back what the nice first reply. Fine, I thought, but I had thrown away the papers that came with the package and gone away for holiday. Now I try to sort this thing out and send back the trousers, but I am unable to get answers to my questions about what kind of information that must follow the packafe, to which address the package should be sent, and how the package should be marked. This is not good.
Sorry to hear about this. Have you been able to interface with their staff at all? The chat function on their site has been a reliable way to get quick response in my experience.

Knurt

Reaction score
Thanks. I have had very short answers, but not to my specific requests. Does no build confidence in a refund should I just send the trousers.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.