Isn't leather

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ernest, Apr 1, 2005.

1. jmswentworth

jmswentworth Senior member

A nomad in a suit: London, Frankfurt, Milan, Paris
    A white shoe?

2. Manton

Manton RINO Dubiously Honored

Ernest is really the only conceivable moderator of the Farmer Forum. But maybe, if you're nice to him, he'll let you be his deputy.

3. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

The new forum really should be called "ernestyle: farmers, gangsters, and drag queens."

4. jmswentworth

(jmswentworth @ April 01 2005,13:42) I call mod. of the Farmer forum.
    Ernest is really the only conceivable moderator of the Farmer Forum. Â But maybe, if you're nice to him, he'll let you be his deputy.
    I'm sure he will if I fulfill his request; he has already asked me to borrow 100,000 Euros, at almost 0% interest (from a Merchant Bank, because he seems to think that Ernest and Family are on the same scale as Oracle). He also wants royalties from me for using his words in my signature. (Oh yeah, and he wants a job.) [​IMG]

5. StagRaven

StagRaven Well-Known Member

You can be a Deputy Agricultural Regalia Expert. It even comes with a badge: [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Manton

Oh, the hell with it, then. The deputy job is not worth a centime over E 50,000.

7. jmswentworth

Hmmm. Â [​IMG] Â [​IMG] Â no.... Â [​IMG]

8. ernest

ernest Senior member

(Manton @ April 01 2005,10:52)
    I call mod. of the Farmer forum.
    Ernest is really the only conceivable moderator of the Farmer Forum. Â But maybe, if you're nice to him, he'll let you be his deputy.
    I'm sure he will if I fulfill his request; he has already asked me to borrow 100,000 Euros, at almost 0% interest (from a Merchant Bank, because he seems to think that Ernest and Family are on the same scale as Oracle). He also wants royalties from me for using his words in my signature. (Oh yeah, and he wants a job.) [​IMG]
    You claimed to make 750 000 euros per year and said it was nothing comparing to what you made with you OWN BANK (financed by the arabic money of your girlfriend). You claimed to rent an apartement you were paying 12 000 euros per month to live in it only a couple of days in the week. So I don't see why lending me only 100 000 euros is a so big problem...

9. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member

Up until here, you had us going...

10. jmswentworth

(jmswentworth @ April 01 2005,19:56)
    I call mod. of the Farmer forum.

You claimed to make 750 000 euros per year and said it was nothing comparing to what you made with you OWN BANK (financed by the arabic money of your girlfriend). You claimed to rent an apartement you were paying 12 000 euros per month to live in it only a couple of days in the week. So I don't see why lending me only 100 000 euros is a so big problem...
    Go to a public bank and it is not such a joke. Do you know the meaning of Merchant Bank?

11. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I would also like 1 000 000 Euros. In fact, I believe that you already owe my 5K Euros for consultation fees. Please PM me.

12. ernest

ernest Senior member

Your OWN money or the one of your arabic girlfriend family will be great, i do no necessary want it from your bank.

13. Manton

Ernest, for someone who is awfully quick to fling a racism charge at others -- and sometimes at whole nations -- your insistent, irrelevant repetition of the ethnicity of someone else's girlfriend seems a bit ... odd.

14. ernest

ernest Senior member

(ernest @ April 01 2005,15:15) arabic girlfriend
    Ernest, for someone who is awfully quick to fling a racism charge at others -- and sometimes at whole nations -- your insistent, irrelevant repetition of the ethnicity of someone else's girlfriend seems a bit ... odd.
    Ask him why he told me she was from an arabic family... Who did i charge at of racism?

15. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Okay, jmswentworth, ball is in your court.